One last time - JJK

"It's always better when we're together." —Jack Johnson

~~~

~~~

The world was ending.

Never knew that it will all be so sudden.

One time, I was preparing for my job interview and the next thing I knew was the international alert. Probably a large meteorite was approaching the earth and it will be destroying the whole planet.

Honestly, at first, it didn't affect me that much because I was not understanding the severity of the situation but now slowly I can feel it all. I was going to die and there is nothing I can do. I haven't even lived my life yet. I have spent my youth preparing for my life and now all of it is going in the bin.

I have so much to do like going to stargazing while holding his hand, laying on his chest while looking at the waves crashing on the beach, having a destination wedding, living with him...

I don't want to die yet. I just want to spend some more time with him.

I push myself more into his embrace, for one last time.

"Ren."

His soft voice which I can listen to for eternity broke me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm."

"Do you remember, when we were kids-" He softly holds my face with his warm hands his eyes staring at mine with so much intensity, his eyes tell millions of things, "I told you that I want to marry you."

I laughed as tears slowly leave my eyes, "Yes! And you even bought roses because your brother told you that you have to give roses to your wife!" I smiled while remembering the small Jungkook. His small hands held roses and his eyes smiling.

Jungkook kissed my tears as he looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Let's get married."

I looked at him with wide eyes but soon break down into a smile. I immediately sit straight in front of him and tightly hold both of his hands.

"Jeon Jungkook, will you take Lee Ren as your wife and love her till the end." I looked at him with a subtle smile on my face.

Jungkook kissed my hands with his eyes still on my face, "I do."

"Lee Ren, will you take Jeon Jungkook as your husband and love him till the end."

I gulp back the sob as the tears filled in my eyes. If only I could spend more time with him.

"I do."

And immediately I can feel his soft lips on mine. It was the most beautiful feeling. I can feel his love, his desperation in that one kiss. I know he wants to live as much as I want to. I kissed him back with as much desperation and love. It was just pure and raw love. We both know that these were our final moments and I am glad that I am with him.

We only understand the value of things when we are about to lose them. Only if I had spent some more time with him instead of focusing on materialistic things. Only if...

"Come on now Mrs. Jeon! We just got married and here you are crying!" Jungkook kissed my forehead, "It's time to be happy."

"I want to live with you Jungkook! I don't want to die yet!" I hugged him tightly as my emotions come crashing. I am not ready to die!

Jungkook tightens his hold around my body as I can feel his labored breath, I know he was holding himself back, just for me.

"At least we are in each other's arms in these last moments and I don't want more Ren." He whispered with his lips on my forehead.

I just kept hugging him. I don't want to separate from him ever. He was my home.

"I love you so much, Ren. I spent my most happy moments with you and I cannot ask for more. I am glad that you have thrown the ball on my face when we were kids. If it weren't for that ball, we would have never met."

I chuckled as I softly hit his chest, "It was a mistake, You were literally standing in the middle of the field with your banana milk."

"It was the most beautiful mistake."

"I am glad too that I hit you with that ball that's why I am having this weirdo by my side." I looked at him with his eyes already on mine, "In my last moments."

Suddenly a long siren blasts throughout the whole city indicating that the end is near. I looked outside of the window and can notice the small bright dot slowly becoming big. Everything is coming to an end.

"I love you Jungkook. Thank you for everything. You have made my life more beautiful and if it is possible then let's meet in the afterlife."

Jungkook finally breaks down and slowly tears leave his eyes. He tightly holds my hands and rests his forehead on mine.

"I love you so much, Ren. Always remember that."

I cried. I do not want to be away from him, I really want to live with him.

"Let's be like this, For one last time."

And he crashed his lips on mine before everything went black.

Your life is precious ♥️

Go out and spend time in nature, listen to good music, spend some time with your loved ones. Just try to be happy because you are worth it <33

Purple you 💜