Best part - KNJ

~~~

~~~

Life is hectic. 

I am always anxious over little things. 

I just want to have some peace. 

.

.

And my peace is you. 

~~~

"I don't know if I can do this Joon!" I slumped back on the couch, closing my eyes, trying to shut down my surroundings. But as the warm shade in a thunderstorm, his hands rest against mine. 

"I will be there for you." He smiled, his smile was always contagious.

I smiled back.

~~~

"What is the future to you?" I raised my hands in front of my face. The sunlight peeking through my fingers as I rest comfortably on his chest. The mornings like this, with him, in nature, were always my favorite. 

"Future is just a part of the dream." Namjoon puts his book down and intervenes our fingers with each other, "But I always try to enjoy my present with you. It's my reality which I never want to end. You are the best part of my reality." 

His words always calm me down.

I smiled. 

~~~ 

"Hey! What are you reading?" I jumped on the couch, trying to have a little sneak-peak on the book he was reading. 

"Romeo and Juliet." 

I scrunched my nose, "That's cliche!" 

"What to do? I am just hopelessly romantic!" He laughed pecking my forehead. And as always, this little act of his causes my heart to beat like crazy. 

"But this play is tragedy Joon." 

"The thing that matters is love." 

And...I smiled.

~~~

"You have to take care of yourself!" We both were in each other's arms under the moonlight. I was trying to grasp his touch, I was trying to remember his embrace so that the warm touch lingers even after he leaves. 

"I need you to remind me of that Joon." I snuggled more closer to him, not wanting for the dreaded morning to come. 

"You know it is important for me to go to the military." Namjoon softly brushes my knuckles with his fingers, it was just the feathery touch but it was everything for me.

I nodded, "I will miss you."

"I will miss you more and I love you Pam." He tightens his hold around me. 

"I love you too Joon." 

I smiled but my heart ached.

~~~ 

There was never a moment where I haven't thought about you. Whatever I do, it always reminded me of you. I would be lying if I say that I am alright, but it's understandable because you are not physically beside me. I am always waiting for you. I want this house to be home again. You are the best part of my life Joon.

I love you.

Yours truly,

- Pam 

I just wanted to write something hehe : P