The devil wears blue - KNJ

~~~~

~~~~

"Why the hell I am here!" Cyan took a sip from her whisky, grimacing at the aftertaste. The horrible sound of the bass and the smelly bodies were giving her a very hard time.

"Because you love me!" The bartender winks at her.

"That will be the last reason out of all the possibilities in the whole fucking hypothesis space, Jimin."

The said main rolled his eyes as his fork-like tongue came out his mouth to hiss at the lady in front of him.

"Stupid snakes..." Cyan whispered as she gulped down the remaining portion of her whisky.

She thought socializing equals the clubs. Yes...a stupid thought. But who to blame? she is a wizard who knows how to cast spells, not to make fucking friends.

"Ugh! why does whisky taste like shit." She throws her head on the counter while cursing this club in thousands of languages.

"Cursing is bad, young lady. It could lead you to hell."

Cyan flinched from the deep voice. She tilts her head to look at the intruder. Her eyes traveled through the blue suit which was complimenting his buff body. She will be lying if she says that this stranger did not have a good body because he is built like the greek god, but her breath caught in her throat when her purple eyes met with his red ones.

"Quite an ironical for the devil to be talking about hell." She raises her head and sits back in the appropriate position. Her periwinkle-colored strands fell in front of her face, but she did not bother to remove them because she knew she looked hot like that.

Jimin snickered in the background as he witnessed the wizard and the devil's staring contest. Quite a lucky day for him if he correctly quotes it.

Namjoon's smirk widens as he hears the lady's reply.

"Have not expected that you could grasp my species this quick, lady."

Cyan chuckled, "What to say...maybe I am quite observant."

Namjoon nodded as he held the glass of his red wine, "Expected from the wizard."

"Quite stereotypical, aren't we?" Cyan gracefully folds her legs as now her body was facing the devil. She didn't forget to raise her eyebrows in a challenging manner.

Every person of Narnia knows that the words Devil and Wizard does not go well with each other. So just imagine the situation where both of them in person are facing each other...

"Is it new for the wizards to take compliments as insults?" Namjoon takes a sip from his red wine as his eyes study her figure. In his eyes, she is ethereal.

Cyan gave the man a hard look, "Then why are you trying to talk with a wizard? Did you forget that devils hate them?"

"Well...I am not a stereotypical man. I see a lovely woman, I take my shot." Namjoon grinned, showing her the adorable dimples.

Wow...The only thing that first strikes in her brain seeing the man smile.

"You know that I can read your mind, right." Namjoon chuckled.

Cyan widens her eyes. She totally forgets that devils can read minds! Shit! Shit! Shit! This handsome man is reading my mind! Shit...

Her thoughts were broken when she heard a deep chuckle...god even his voice is sexy...damn...

"Never thought a wizard would be calling a devil sexy!" Namjoon was now full-on laughing.

"Can you please shut up!" Cyan closed her eyes in embarrassment. But whatever she said was true!

"Well, Miss Wizard, I think you are beautiful too! That's why I am sitting here and chatting with you." He smiled.

Wizards can see through the lies and, Cyan knows that this devil was genuine.

"Cyan."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"My name is Cyan. You cannot keep calling me a wizard." She muttered but, Namjoon's sharp ear was quick to grasp it.

"Cyan."

She can feel her insides churning up after hearing her name in his deep voice. Devils always have their ways to get you.

"I always loved the color Cyan."

And he also plays well in flirting.

"I can see that." Cyan again roams his eyes on his suit, "It's quite rare to see devil wearing blue."

"As much I will love to talk here, but this noise is making my ears hurt. So would you like to grace your presence and be my companion for the night?"

"Only for the night?" Cyan tilts her head as her beautiful purple eyes stare at the devil.

"Patience is the key, my lady." Namjoon smiled as he put his hand in front of her to hold.

Cyan looked at his hand and then his red eyes. Maybe coming to the club was a good idea. She smiled and put her hand on his.

"Umm guys...I know you are kinda ignoring me for the last thirty minutes but, I will not let you leave without paying the bills." Jimin hissed as he stared at the devil and the wizard lost in each other's eyes...again ignoring him.

"I fucking hate all the couples!!" 

Cyan means blue

I don't know what the hell I have written. I might unpublish this oneshot ┗( T﹏T )┛