Nothing holding me back - Hoseok

~~~

~~~

I feel alive for the very first time when he showed me his smile. It was the most beautiful thing for me in the whole world. I never imagined my first day in the university to be this special.

I feel like spending my time smiling when I see him passing by the Primrose garden. He loves flowers and he always makes sure to pass through them while going towards his classes. And I always make sure to see him once before starting my day.

Jung Hoseok.

This name has been engraved in my heart ever since I stepped foot in the university.

Loving was never on my bucket list since the time I decided to earn my degree. My motto was simple, spend time studying and earning the bachelorette but my life surely had other plans. Trust me, the cupid makes sure to shoot me with its finest arrow when I first set my eyes on him.

"Parris, are you even listening to me?" Mia shouted and I was finally back to the present.

"Huh!"

"Stop with your daydreaming when I am with you." She stabs the pancake on her plate.

"Sorry mia, I was just thinking about something."

"I know what you were thinking or rather I say dreaming about." She leaves her fork and folded her hands straight looking into my eyes, "You have been crushing on that guy for two freakin years Parris! Make some damn move!!"

All I wanna do right now is to hide from her scrutinizing gaze, "I-I don't know about it. You know I can't even talk without fumbling when I am with him."

"You and your introverted ass." She shakes her head in disappointment.

"Listen, Parris, That Hoseok guy has everything, and it will not take long for his relationship status to went from single to double. You are getting me right!?"

I bit my lips. Unfortunately, she was right, Hoseok is everything any girl could ask for and this is the biggest reason for my insecurity. I feel like I am nothing in front of him and he deserves so much better-

"There you again went in your sweet thoughts." Mia huffed.

"Honestly, I don't have guts. He deserves so much better. So I guess it's just better for me to adore him from afar."

"Cut with this bullshit will you!" And finally, my best friend snapped, "Have you ever looked at yourself!? Boys and even some girls are bonkers over you and here you are doubting your pretty ass."

I chuckled shaking my head. Why cupid didn't hit me and Mia! My life may have been much more easy. 

"Look Parris as your bosom buddy, I suggest you to grab your chance if you don't want to live with regret later." she puts both of her hands on the table, looking at me with determination.