All your fault - Jin

Warning: Contains violence and gore.

~~~~

"This is all your fault."

"Jin! See this is so beautiful!" Hyeon plucks the rose and looks at Jin with her bright eyes.

Jin smiles accepting the flower from his lover, "Hyeon-ah, you shouldn't steal other's flowers."

"If it gives me happiness then anything is legal in my dictionary." She kicks the stone while looking at him smiling brightly. "Don't think about the world Jin, just do what your heart wants."

"You don't even know now that I am the only one thinking of you foolishly every day." He presses the accelerator increasing the speed.

"You are such a thief Hyeon."

The said girl turned her head to look at him with furrowed eyebrows, "Why?"

"Why did you stole my heart?" He cheekily smiled wiggling his eyebrows.

And in an instant, a beautiful smiled adored her face which Jin loves the most. He can kill for her smile.

"You really like to flirt." She resumes making the flower crown as Jin rests his head on her smooth legs.

"I like to flirt with you because I love you." He can see her long eyelashes flutter as a pink blush settles on her beautiful face. Even her flaws were pretty for him. They added more to her beauty.

"I love you too Jin."

"I will keep waiting for your love." He looks in the side view mirror noticing the police cars catching up to him.

"I will miss you please don't go~" He pouted looking at her with his infamous puppy eyes.

"Your puppy eyes won't work on me." She chuckled closing the zip of her bag, "And I will be back very soon."

Jin looked at her with unexplainable emotions but it was not difficult for Hyeon to understand. She knows him inside out.

"What happened baby?" She puts both of her hands around his neck.

Jin holds her waist tightly as he directly looks into her eyes, "I don't want you to leave me."

"I am not leaving you Jin. I will be back before you even know it." She rubs her nose with his while giggling cutely.

Jin closed his eyes just melting in her affection. All he wants is her. Hyeon was his world which he would never trade with anything. She was the reason that he is alive and happy.

"I don't feel good Hyeon-ah." He locks his eyes with hers.

"If you don't want it then it's okay I won't go." She creates some distance between them. Hyeon will never do anything that will hurt him. If Jin does not want her to go then she will not go.

Jin immediately notices her sad eyes. His gut was saying that don't let her go but Jin doesn't want his Hyeon to be sad. And he did totally opposite of what he was wanting, Just for her happiness.

"It's okay Hyeon, you can go."

"There's no way to escape. It's a waste of time."

"Am I talking to the relative of Miss Cha Hyeon?" The strange voice echoed through the phone as Jin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

He suddenly woke up by the noise of his phone ringing at midnight and now the person on the other side was asking for his lover.

It will be a lie if he says that he isn't scared.

"Yes, I am her boyfriend." Jin was wide-awake now.

"Sorry sir but Miss Hyeon is no more, she was murdered. Can you come and collect the body?"

The whole world around him stops moving and his heartbeat increases its speed. Jin was sweating in the cold night.

"Hello, sir. Are you there?"

But Jin was too out to listen to anything. He wants to cry his eyes out but tears won't come. Jin throws the phone on the bed and immediately runs to the washroom to empty his stomach.

And finally, when reality slowly sunk in his head, the tears escapes as he led out the painful sob.

"NO NO!!" He grabs his hair and cries his eyes out calling for her.

But this time she was never going to come.

"I have said that I can kill for you and I wasn't lying Hyeon." The lone tear escape from his already puffy eyes as the cars speed up on the mountain with cops chasing behind.

"WHY DID YOU KILLED HER?" Jin stabs the already dead man whose body was coated in blood.

"Why? Why?" He keeps plunging the knife in the body.

And he finally broke down with tears cascading out of his eyes. He was feeling pain, immense pain.

"Why did you leave me Hyeon? How can I live without you? I hate you! This is all your fault!" He cannot think straight. He was all alone now. Again.

"Surrender Kim Seokjin." The cop speaks on the mic as they chase his car.

But instead of slowing down Jin only presses the accelerator more increasing the speed as the car comes closer to the cliff.

"I love you Hyeon, This is all your fault." 

This oneshot was inspired by Yugyeom's song 'All my fault' and I just added my style in it huhu. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thank you~

Reverie | BTS oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara