Stay With Me P.92 (Lujun)💖

Start from the beginning

Xiaojun rolled his eyes, but there was a playful glint in them. "You're unbelievable, Lucas. Fine, I'll clean up your mess, but you owe me big time."

Their fans loved this dynamic. They left comments like, "Lucas and Xiaojun are the funniest best friends ever!" and "I wish I had a friendship like theirs." Little did they know that Lucas and Xiaojun's relationship was much more than a friendship.

After filming, Lucas and Xiaojun sat down in their cozy living room, sipping on cups of tea. They had the place to themselves, and the warm glow of the lights gave the room a cozy, intimate atmosphere.

Lucas turned to Xiaojun, his expression softening. "You know, sometimes I wish we could just be ourselves on camera," he admitted.

Xiaojun nodded, a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I know what you mean. But this is what works for us. It's our way of protecting what we have."

Lucas reached for Xiaojun's hand, his fingers tracing patterns on the back of it. "I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world," he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

Xiaojun smiled, his heart swelling with love. "Me neither, Lucas. Me neither."

>>>>>

As the months turned into years, Lucas and Xiaojun's love only grew stronger. They faced their fair share of challenges, both on and off camera, but they always emerged from them closer than ever.

One of the most significant challenges they faced was when Xiaojun's career took off in a big way. He had always been passionate about music, and his talent was finally getting the recognition it deserved. With fame came a hectic schedule, late-night studio sessions, and long periods of time apart.

Lucas, who had a more flexible job, found himself supporting Xiaojun in every way he could. He would often stay up late to greet Xiaojun when he returned from the studio, and he was the one who took care of the household chores and errands. He did it all with a smile, knowing that Xiaojun's dream was worth every sacrifice.

But as the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, Lucas couldn't help but feel a growing sense of loneliness. He missed the late-night conversations, the cuddles before bed, and the simple moments of togetherness. He missed the off-camera Xiaojun, the one who was his partner in every sense of the word.

One night, as Lucas lay in bed, staring at the empty space beside him, he couldn't hold back his tears. He missed Xiaojun so much it hurt. He missed the warmth of his body, the sound of his laughter, and the way he would pull Lucas close and whisper sweet nothings in his ear.