Chapter 42: It's not all my fault

Start from the beginning

Y/n: No! Just please hear me out and maybe we can sort things out.

Carolina: Sort things out? How?

Y/n: I don't know! Fuck! Look you need to understand that your mother was-

Carolina: Y/n, I'm asking you now to leave and never pull this up again.

Y/n: Carolina your not listening just please!

Angel: Um I hope I didn't interrupting anything important?

Carolina: No, Y/n was just leaving.

Y/n just look at the door and sigh in frustration and storm off while Carolina and Church turn to Angel.

Church: Okay so what do you have?

Angel: Well what you brought me here is very interesting. It seems that CT has stolen many information and data files from project Freelancer, actually very important files in fact. Shall I tell you all of it?

Carolina: No just the location if the Director were to hide if UNSC was tracking him down.

Angel: Of course. Wait there a moment.

After a while of waiting Angel is done as she show them all screen shots of the planet and the base.

Angel: This planet is far off UNSC space and currently there is someone already there and it seems he is been there for a long while.

Carolina: Good. We found him.

Church: So now what?

Carolina: We end this.

(A while later)

Carolina gather everyone around near the Prowler and once everyone is gathered Carolina informs them all.

Carolina: Alright listen up! We have some big news.

Caboose: You forgive Y/n and decided to marry him? Knew it.

Church: No. We found the Director.

Then Church size was a normal size as human which surprised eveyrbody but Washington asked.

Washington: (surprised) Wait you found the Director?

Carolina: That's right.

Church: He's holding on at one of the Freelancer bases just like this one and many others but this one is twice as big.

Carolina: And we haveno idea what he has in stored for us once we arrive here so here is the plan.

Grif: Plan? What plan?

Carolina: To take down the Director.

South: Wow wow wow holf on a minute there! The deal was to find the Director and report this to the UNSC and ONI.

Simmons: Yeah and we found him, let's call the UNSC and ONI and jobs done! Great job eeveyone.

Carolina: The plan is change.

Y/n: What?! That wasn't part of the deal we made Carolina!

Carolina: What is even the point. You know how corrupt ONI is. If they arrest them, their bound to allow him to work for him which will make things worse.

Maine: So what is your idea Carolina?

Carolina: Infiltrate tbe base, take out enemy troops and get to the Director.

South: So we're your destruction then?

Carolina: No, South, Maine and Washington will be with me while Y/n and Lennox stay at the Prowler.