"This meeting isn't over Dynamight. We still need to go over partnering wi-"

"Do whatever you need to do." He said getting up.

Katsuki walked out of the meeting heading to his office.

He opened the door finding _____ sitting on his chair.

"Babe?? Are you alright?" He asked walking over as she stood up hugging him.

He hugged her back feeling her nod against his chest.

He pulled away looking down at her seeing her gentle happy smile.

"..you know?" He asked getting suspicious as she nods.

"You know!? What!? What is it!?" He asked.

The envelope stayed on the desk as she smiled wide at him.

"A girl! We're gonna have a baby girl Katsuki!" She cried excitedly.

He froze staring at her in disbelief before hugging her tightly kissing her lips.

"Oh my god.."

She smiled hugging him tight as he took off his glove placing his hand on her stomach.

He kissed her cheek again. "A little girl.."

***
When they got home they made the twins sit on the couch just so they can tell them the information.

It took days to make them understand that they will have a sibling and that it was in their mothers belly but they understood some part of it.

***
"So, you two know how mommy's pregnant right?? How I'll have another one of you two. And you guys will get a little brother or sister??" _____ asked .

The twins nod.

"I want a sister!! Mama can it be a sister! Like Seri!" Kyori said smiling wide at her.

"No not like her!" Kenji whined.

_____ smiled at them.

"You two will have a baby sister"

"Yay!"

"What about a brother??"

"No, no brother. But I know you two will be the best big brothers right?"

Kenji and Kyori nod smiling at her as she hugged them both.

Kenji put his tiny hands on her stomach as he giggled.

_____ smiled at him as Katsuki walked into the living room watching his family with a smile.

***
For the next few days _____ got the workers who were working on their new house to paint the room a pastel purple as she bought the white crib and told them where to put it.

They did as she said sending her pictures to get it confirmed from her.

This went on for a couple days as she wanted to make the new house as perfect as it could be.