"I didn't say I wanted him back. I never said that." Margo shakes her head from side to side. Quinton rushes to her to stop her from getting frantic. He wraps his arms around her walking her further down the hall unaware that he's getting closer to where Emilio is on the phone. Margo doesn't notice where they are, he's putting ideas in her head she's flustered and confused about what to do.

"Margo you don't have to say it. We both know it's what you want. You told me a long time ago you wanted Jayson back. I believed you, I want Monique and I'm willing to take the baby." Quinton says.

"What do you want from me? I can't get involved in this, I don't want to go to jail." Margo exclaims her eyes rimmed with tears.

"Shhh! It's alright listen to me this is what I need. Find out when they are transferring her back to her room. I need you to find out when the police officers are supposed to change shifts and text me the time. Finally, I need you to find out when they will bring the baby to her. It might be at feeding time so you just need to find out when that is for me. You think you can do those things Margo. I'll take care of the rest of it. Just think Monique will be gone, no more baby to mess up you and Jayson reuniting. He'll be distraught for a while but you'll be with him to help him through this. Maybe have your own kid if that's what you want." Quinton is still holding on to her rubbing her arm.

Margo thought she would hate him when she saw him again. She knew their hookups were because they both felt hurt by what Jayson and Monique did. She doesn't shy away from him in spite of how he treated her when they were last together. Holding her fingers to her temple she tries to think. Quinton backs off of her when the door to the nursery area opens with Marisol coming out looking for Emilio. Marisol doesn't look their way she walks down the hallway toward her husband who has ended his phone call. Emilio pulls his wife to him for a hug and kiss on the lips.

"Margo, hurry up, I need a decision I can't stay here." Quinton rushes her. Margo looks away from Quinton down the hallway at Marisol talking to her husband. If the Lopez's turn around they will see her talking to Quinton. She doesn't know if they know who he is. "Alright....go.....I'll call you and let you know what I find out later." Margo reluctantly says not sure what to do as Quinton slips down the hallway to the elevator just as Emilio looks down the hallway seeing her.

Chace and Rylie are standing together at the nursery behind the glass watching Baby Cameron in her crib. Because Monique had the baby they weren't able to talk. Chace has his arm thrown casually over Rylie's shoulder both are wearing a pensive look. Richard Braxton is gone home, he stayed for the birth then said he was tired and ready to leave. Jayson is a few steps from them staring through the glass window of the hospital nursery at his little girl, she's yawning and wiggling in her crib.

So many things go through his mind, he can't fathom raising his little girl alone. There's no turning back for him and Monique. She didn't lie, he does want full custody of his baby. He can give this child so much more than she ever can. Right now he needs to try to get along with her enough to convince her to give their little girl a special name. He doesn't have many bargaining tools. With her being arrested, money is not what she needs. He looks over his shoulder at his brother and Rylie. He's going to need them both to help him get through this situation with Monique. He'll back off for a while and keep his father away.

He knows how hard it is for Chace to commit to a long term relationship. He and Rylie give the outward appearance of being united but he knows there are cracks in their relationship. Deep down he thought it a longshot every time his father mentioned he and Rylie being together but he wanted to test the waters anyway. He will try to be patient and wait, Rylie will come to him when it falls apart he's sure of it.