⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️

Start from the beginning

"But it also possible that it doesn't have something to do with Adhyaa. Maybe it's a random car and maybe something happened that's why it was late." Adi asked.

Rey answered, "I also thought this at first. Papa, chachu and I investigated further. Look here Adhyaa's car crossed this signal at 11:31 pm. And after that at 11:53 pm that car crossed the next signal and at 11:48 pm Maan bhai's car crossed the previous signal. Which means all the kidnapping happened between..."

"11:45 pm to 11:55 pm. We missed just a few minutes. Because at 11:45 she disconnected the call." I replied him.

"Yeah...." Rey mused and nodded.

"How you got these footage. We were doing the work to get those and you got it easily." Abhigyaan asked him.

"Yes, we got it because this system is red tape. And we can't wait for that. We used our resources to get them." Rey explained him.

Abhigyaan sighed but got alerted and asked, "Hmm.... One second what was the name of the owner of the car?"

Rey repeated, "Rocky Singh"

"I somewhere heard his name...... let me check..." Abhigyaan then called someone and talked to him. His face was now hardened before cutting the call. He said, "He is a son of that bloody caretaker. He was in Juvenile Jail that time. Now he came and probably he was the one to kidnap her."

"No..... He is not the only one. He is not alone. He was getting a help of someone powerful." Said Rati coming from outside. She was not here since morning. When we called her she said she was busy. Then cut the call.

"Rati..... How did you know all these? And where were you since morning?" Asked Adi.

"Look at these you all fail to identify those followers. Here is the proof. They were the man of that Tina Malhotra." She said ignoring Adi's question.

{Hey... SumanBhalla you were right 😁😁 but there is a twist.}

"That woman I swear I am gonna kill her. How could she do this? That bitch....." I couldn't help but swear infront of everyone.

Adi said, "Now we get what she was trying to say. Ironman means the kidnapper related to Abhimanyu, so Tina is the one."

Abhigyaan said, "But we can't go and arrest her without any solid proof."

Rudi exclaimed, "We have to play safe."

Dev said now he also started trying to solve that puzzle, "Now left two code words- werewolf and moonlight. What are they referred to?"

Rati said, "It's confusing"

Soon we all were asked to take dinner but how can we do that. I cleared my mind and called that woman.

"Hello baby. Miss me." That woman did have audacity to talk to me like this.

"Listen what you want say clearly and leave Adhyaa." I said.

"Bahut fikar ho rhi apni Adhyaa ki. Tsk tsk.... But that's not possible baby. She came between us. Now she has to suffer." She said and laugh at the end.

"Leave her or I will sew you." I tried to threatened her but it didn't work.

"That's not happening dear. You can't do anything." She replied. "Achcha.... Let's make a deal what say.... Rehne do main hi bolti hu. If you want Adhyaa alive and safe then you have to marry me. I'll give you 48 hours think wisely baby. Now I'll take my leave. Bye dear and miss me."

Before I could say anything she cut the call. I was startled to hear Adi's voice. He asked, "What she said Maan."

"She said that I had to marry her if we want Adhyaa back. She gave 48 hours time." I said.