𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 43

~Grace~ 

"Ugh, next one." I mumble, eyeing the mermaid wedding dress. It just wasn't my style. 

"How about this one?" The employee asks me and I eagerly wait for her to show me yet another dress. The employee, the only english-speaking employee of Roselia's spent the last fifty minutes showing me dresses and all have been nice, nice and anything but the dress. 

I shake my head, frowning when she shows me another dress. It was beautiful, the most jewels I've ever seen on a dress but it just wasn't the dress. 

"Let me check the back and see what else we have." She says and I nod, picking my phone up. I really missed Isabel and I wished she was with me to help me choose a dress, but she wasn't coming. I didn't mind everyone else missing our wedding, in fact, it was the best idea Ricco had ever come up with, I didn't want to get married to him, knowing it was bounded by a deal. But I do wish Leo and Isabel would have been here. 

My phone rings and I see Ricco's name flash across the screen, he was out, dealing with some business but I was here picking my wedding dress. I missed him, but I also wanted him to see the dress on the day of the wedding. 

"Hey." I answer the phone. 

"Hi baby." I hear his voice and I instantly smile. 

"How's the dress search going-Sit your fucking ass down!" He yells and my eyebrow raises. 

"Shit. Not you Grace, I was uh talking to one of uh-my men." he says and my confused brain doesn't clear up. 

"Oh?" I mumble. 

"Yeah. Ready for lunch?" he asks me. 

"Yeah, I haven't found a dress yet, maybe I just need food in my stomach." I tell him. 

"I'll pick you up in five minutes." He says and we end the call. 

Exactly five mintyes later, Ricco pulls up outside the dress shop where I stood, enjoying the view of Paris. 

"You look stressed." I mumble, closing the door. 

"I'm not." He says, directing the heat vents to me, I give him an appreciative smile and he drives off. 

"Did you at least find one dress you like?" he asks me and I shake my head. 

"It's so difficult. I can't seem to stick to one style and it's all so  much, I just want a simple, but elegant dress, but not too-" I stop talking as his hand brushes across my cheek, I turn to him, his eyes a green ocean of mesmerizing beauty. I inhale a sharp breath. 

"You need to relax Grace," he says and I nod. 

---

"I like this one." Ricco says, pointing to another wedding dress on my Pinterest feed. We decided during our lunch that Ricco would help me choose three dresses from which I would pick one. So here we are on our hotel bed, scrolling through Pinterest on my phone. 

"I don't know..." I mumble, looking at the dress. 

"Jeseus Christ Grace, pick a damn dress." He mumbles and I roll my eyes. 

"It's not that easy, the dress is just as important as the ring. How did you pick the ring?" I ask him and he opens his mouth to speak, but he doesn't. He gets off the bed, grabbing his phone from the coffee table. I take in how hot he looks in grey sweats and no shirt. Yes, no friggin shirt. 

"What are you doing?" I mumble. 

"One, minute." He says, doing whatever he was doing on his phone. I sat up on the bed, watching him. 

"Change of plans, meet us by the pool." He says and I raise my eyebrow. As he ends the call, I get off the bed and follow him as he walks to the bathroom of the hotel room. 

"Who-"

"Don't bother asking because I'm not telling you, youre gonna have to wait." he says and I sigh. I had no problem  getting married to Ricco in such a short time, but I wanted it to be perfect and I needed Izzi here, I really missed her. 

Five minutes later, we were standing a few steps away from the beautiful infinity pool. 

"Ricco, why are we here?" I ask him.

"Patience love." He mumbles, pulling me into his arms, his warmth immediately dismissing the coldness from the air. 

"I'm sorry I'm so difficult." I frown feeling bad for making the wedding dress  a problem. 

"Senza senso." (Nonsense.) He says, pressing a kiss to my forehead. 

"You've had your wedding day planned out since you were ten Gracie, you even placed me and Izzi three chairs apart so we don't argue during your big day. I know you didn't want it to happen like this. I'm sorry, we can go back-"

"No. I wanna do this. I want to marry you  Ricco, even if I have to wear sweats while I say I do." He chuckles and I smile, leaning closer to him. 

"Are you-"

"Grace!" I pull away from Ricco's grip as  Izzi's voice flows into the air. 

Oh God. Is she really here? 

I turn around and there stood my best friend. A smile broke free from me as we closed the space between us. 

"Izzi." I mumble hugging her. Nothing beats a hug from your best friend. 

"Hi!" She squealed and I laughed, as Leo walked up to us. 

"Congratulat-" He gets cut off as I hug him. 

"-ations." He finishes his sentence and I chuckle pulling away from him. 

"You guys came!" I smile like a stupid kid. 

"Yep, thanks to Grumpy over here.By the way, I helped choose the ring." Izzi winks at me as Leo places his hand on her waist. 

I turn to Ricco and I smile but he rolls his eyes, pulling me closer to him. He's very touchy. 

"Thank you for coming." I tell Izzi softly. 

"Of course babe, now I heard we have a dress problem?" she says and I nod. 

"It's worse than a problem." Ricco mumbles and I hit his arm. 

"Well, I'd love to help, but dresses aren't my thing." Leo says. 

"But, I do need to talk to Ricco, for a moment." he says. 

"Well, Grace, let's go fix that dress problem and you two buzzkills go talk business." she rolls her eyes.  I turn to Ricco and he presses a kiss to my cheek. 

"I'll see you later." he mumbles and I nod. 

"Don't kill anyone." I tell him and shrugs his shoulders, walking away. 

I expect at least one dead person. 

Thank you guys for 12K reads!!!!!!!!!!