𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟10

2 Weeks later.  

                                                                                       ~Grace~ 

"We're just finishing up some extra touches  the venue will be ready." I speak into my phone as I walk across my office to open the door, which lets Isabel and Leo in. 

"We're here putha!" Isabel yells but quickly shuts up when she sees me on the phone. 

"Thank you Grace, I can't wait to see what it looks like." My client tells me and I smile. 

"You're welcome." We end the call and I turn to the two humans that walked through my door. 

"Hi." I breathe out. It has been a stressful morning. 

Being an event planner was never the plan. Being a middle school teacher? That was my childhood dream. I was so sure of it until I experienced the joy of helping bring to life someone's dream event. The happy look on their faces when I show them the exact set-up they asked for.

"So, care to explain why you have the mafia leader of the Vipers pissed?" Leo asks me, plopping down in one of the two chairs. It's only then I realize his tie isn't well,  tied. 

"Uh, well we uh. I don't know Leo." I mumble.

"Aw babe, are you two fighting already?" Izzi frowns and I turn my attention to her. Her top is inside out. Yes she has a coat over it, but it's pretty clear. Does anyone look at the mirror these days?

"We've been fighting for five years." I roll my eyes and she laughs. 

"What happened?" Leo asks me.

"He didn't tell you?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. 

"He doesn't want to hear your name." My heart sinks in my chest. Why the hell am I sad? That's good. 

Right?
"After the signing ceremony,well the shooting ceremony." I mumble. 

"We got into a fight about why he, you know, didn't come back." I swallow my stutter. 

"Then, somehow it came to him thinking I didn't want him to come back for me, which I responded to, using Leila as an excuse and-" I stop mid-sentence and tilt my head to the side. 

No freaking way. 

"You two had sex!" I yell in shock. Leo's eyes widen, but he doesn't deny it.

"Que?" Isabel asks, a little too calm. 

"Don't play dumb! You two had sex! Oh my god. Ricco is not going to believe this!" I run to my desk and grab my phone, going straight to my emergency numbers, I never deleted his number, nor have  I ever removed it from my emergency contacts. 

"Ella Haciendo?"(What is she doing?)   Isabel says in Spanish, not like I understand but I bring the phone to my ear.  He picks up on the second ring. Quicker than he has ever answered  a call from me. 

"Hello?" It must be strange to get a call from your ex-best friend that told you to stay away from her. 

"Ricco! Guess what!" 

"I-" I don't let him finish.

"Izzi and Leo had sex!" I yell into the phone and his laugh echoes through my office. 

A real laugh. 

"Si?" he chuckles.

"Yes! And the audacity they had-"