𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟11

~Ricco~
I walk into King Mansion and I immediately cringe.  No one told me Leila would be here. 

"Ricco." She smiles at me, passing her hands over my shoulder. I glare at her and she quickly moves her hand away. 

Leila and I were arranged to be married. For  a deal. Only for business and when that business was over, I called off the deal. There's no fucking way I'm marrying her. Hell, there's no way I'm marrying anyone, other than a certain brunette that's very pissed at me. 

I feel like a complete asshole for hurting Gracie. I hate how I made her feel, but it was for the best. I needed to keep her safe. 

"Where is Gracelyn?"  Nicholas asks and Gia gives him a warning look. 

"There she is!" My mother yells as Grace walks down the staircase. Fuck. 

She's wearing a white dress that reaches her knees, her long hair falls over her shoulders and  the soft ends linger over her ass. God, have I ever seen an ass as hot as hers.

Sometimes I feel bad for thinking like that, but she's mine. 

She has always been mines and she always will be. 

"Sembra cosi carina come una principessa!" (She looks so pretty, like a princess!) My mother squeals and Grace smiles, making her way to my mother and pulling her into a hug. 

"Lei e una principessa." (She is a princess.) My sister says, hugging her. Pulling away from her hug with Grace, Maya glares at me.  

Maya and I weren't really close, she hates this lifestyle and I like it. But she still stuck around to be the annoying ass sister she is. I usually shut her up with money, one trick my asshole of a father taught me. Makes me as equal of an asshole for using it. 

"Hai ricevuto la lettera?" (Did you receive the letter?) Grace speaks in Italian and  fuck. She has a way with words. 

"Si, grazie." Maya smiles. What letter? 

"Okay, everyone to the dining room," Gia says and we walk to the formal dining room. 

"No hug for me?" I ask Grace as I strode over to her. She takes in a breath, ignoring my words. 

"Silent treatment huh?" I chuckle, amused by her choice. She'll end up blurting something out. 

"Silent treatment it-"

"Shouldn't you be with your fiance or something?" she stops walking and whisper yells to me. 

"You mean Leila?" I raise an eyebrow and she folds her arms over her chest. 

Is she mad because Leila is here?  Hell, I'm mad Leila is here.

"Yes. Her." Jealousy drips off her  words and I smirk. 

"Leila isn't my fiance Gracie." She gives me an unimpressed look and I laugh which causes her to walk away.  She takes a seat right across from me, next to Leila's mother. Leila on the other hand sits right next to me. Let's hope I don't catch a fucking disease.  

Fuck, she's really pissed at me. 

"How were the first few weeks of being don for you?" Nicholas asks me and I shrug.

"Normal I guess," I mumble, looking at Grace. 

Her eyes meet mine and she quickly looks away. 

"Ricco, I don't think you've introduced Leila to Grace." My father says and I tense. 

"It's important your best friend knows her." He says. But really isn't important.