𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 42

~Ricco~ 

"I'll probably be a few days late, do you think you can manage it?" Grace says into her phone as I walk out of the bathroom. I throw the towel on the bed and she glares at me. 

"Thank you so much El-E." She says and I just lean against the wall of the hotel, admiring her. 

In just a day she's going to be my wife. Grace Russo. That brings a smile to my face. 

"Ricco!" she snaps her fingers and I raise my gaze to her eyes. 

"Si?" 

"Izzi said her dad needs her at home, apparently the English attacked and he needs back-up." She mumbles, her lips forming into a small frown. 

"We don't need her anyway." I mumble and she rolls her eyes, walking to me. I circle my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. 

"I can't wait to be your wife." she says and I smile. 

I can't wait for you to be my wife. 

But I don't tell her that. I only kiss her, hard. If I could kiss her for eternity, trust me I would. 

"Ricco." She moans when I kiss her neck, my hands roaming all over her. She's so fucking perfect. 

"We could spend the rest of the night making out, but we do have a long day so let's get some rest." I tell her, kissing her lips. 

She frowns and I smirk as she walks towards the bed. 

I take the light off and get into the bed, next to her. She pulls the covers over her and turns her back to me. 

"What are you doing?" I ask her, turning to face her. 

"Trying to sleep." she mumbles. I hold back my laugh realizing she's upset. 

"I was wrong." I chuckle. She turns around, tossing the covers off. 

"About?" she asks, in a shaky breathe. Fuck me. 

"You. You're not a good girl at all Grace, and I've known you all my fucking life." I tell her,her eyes sparkle with something rare, lust. Raw lust. 

"Goodnight Ricco." She says, turning around, pulling the covers over her, again and letting out a tired sigh. 

"Night baby." I smirk, watching her throw her hair behind her and right to my access. God, I'd love to wrap her hair around my wrist while I pound into-

I quickly put the thoughts away as I bring the covers over me. 

It takes me longer to fall asleep,it always did. But recently I'd been falling asleep faster with Grace in my arms. 

The bed sinks as she turns again, another exhausted breathe escaping her. I smirk knowing the effect I have on her. 

---

I couldn't sleep. 

At all. 

Maybe it was because Ricco was right next to me, I knew we should have gotten two rooms, but he didn't agree. Falling asleep the past few weeks was easy, I'd fall asleep to Ricco's fingers tracing my shoulder and his warmth engulfing me. 

But it was bad enough that we were already sleeping in the same bed the night before we got married, or to be exact the possible night before. 

His stupid teasing earlier worked me up and even though it was mid December, I was hot and worked up, my hormones all over the place.