"He made me."

"Kassa!" Elise grabbed the girl's shoulder and spun Kassa around to face her. "You have to come, quick." She panted. "Your boyfriend fainted, out cold, and is now in a fit, help me please."

Protests were already at the tip of my tongue when she used the title 'boyfriend' but she had left before I could even begin. Was it that obvious? I thought, but Elise grabbed my attention by leaping onto Ferrum's back. With a glance behind her she flew.

I sorted through my options. Running after her? No, too slow. My wings? No again, too unpredictable. The White Dragon? Definitely a no. Sembi? Yes but...Where is he?
A snort startled me. Quick. He said and pushed me onto his back. Your always so sneaky! I told him, he swished his mane at me. "Oy!" I scolded.

Shortly after, we stopped at the bottom of a mountain. As we rode around the base I saw marks in the snow. It looked as though someone had slid or rolled down the mountain? Sarkon.

"Here." Elise called down to me from the sky.

He had been dragged by Elise into a safer spot at the foot at the mountain. He was ridged on the floor, twisting and turning, his eyes closed. "Sarkon?" I gasped. With that he opened his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He cried. He looked like he was in pain. "He made me! He made me do it." Painful tears streaked his jaw. "He made me do it!" He shrieked again.

"Who, Sarkon? Who made you!" I asked, trying to settle him. I tried to calm him by stroking his arm and holding his body still.

"I'm sorry!" He sobbed. "I'm so sorry." Despair switched with his pained sobs.

"It's ok! It's ok. I'm here." I tried. I heard Elise's footsteps fade away behind me.

"I'm sorry." He repeated. Luckily, his screams had stopped. Now he just shuffled on the floor, pain and despair fixing his features.

"I'm sorry too." I whispered. My head close enough to whisper to him. Whatever happened I didn't like what it had done to Sarkon. To him.

"He... he made me." He softened, revealing his relaxed, handsome face.

"I know. It's ok."
His eyes flickered. Again. They opened. He jumped, his body jolted. "Shhh, it's ok. I'm here. I know." Worry made my eyes sting but I pushed that away.

"He made me! He made me! I'm sorry!" I shushed him with a light kiss to his lips, and suddenly everything slowed down.

{<*-*>}
Sarkon's POV

Her kiss was so gentle, so soft. I calmed, my mind jolting back to the present trying desperately to push away the vision. She pulled back, a smile stealing my place. "I'm sorry." I didn't know why I said it. But I did. I also didn't know why I brought my finger to her jaw. I didn't know why I wanted to kiss her again. But I did. She seemed to want to too, so she did.

I was stolen away into a world in the stars.