"You will stay here with Ron and Ginny and make sure they don't do anything crazy." Arthur said. "No, I'm not just gonna sit here and do nothing while-" "You're not doing nothing George! You're staying here and that's final." Arthur said sternly. George now looked at his father with anger in his eyes but never said another word.

"What would they think if they came back here and you weren't here because something happened to you? They would be shattered and you know it." Bill said to his angry brother. He made a point. Both Fred and Tris would be heart broken if they came back here and George wasn't there. They would then feel guilty for making him leave in the first place. They both wouldn't be able to handle losing George.

"Fine." George said. Molly and Tonks both gave George a sympathetic smile and watched as he and Percy both walked out of Dumbledore's office. They were both silent the whole way back to their houses common room. "I'm gonna kill that girl if I ever see her again." George said quietly breaking the silence between him and Percy.

"Who?" Percy said with a raised eyebrow. "Snape." George said with balled up fists. "What do you mean-" "She was there Percy. She's a bloody deatheater and she helped them take Tris." George said as his voice got angrier. Percy then shook his head and said nothing more to his flustered brother.

They finally made it back to the common room and once George stepped in the room, all eyes turned to him. "George, are you-" Hermione started but George walked right past her and headed straight for his dorm room. Percy just grinned at Hermione and shook his head. Everyone in the common room now wore the same look with the same grin on their faces.

Peter felt ashamed. She was only in the courtyard because of him and his siblings. In some cases, this never would have happened if he never would have fallen under his sister's trap in the first place. But what's done is done. He couldn't change the past. They could only live in the present. At least one good thing came out of this. He got his siblings back to their normal selves.

The rest of the common room stayed quiet that night. No one could think of anything to say. Times were very dark in Hogwarts at this point and time...

~

Meanwhile, back in Dumbledore's office, wizards and witches were paired together and were prepared to search for the two lost 5th year Gryffindors. The whole Order was there as well to help bring them back home. Dumbledore now started sending out small groups in different places. Some went to Hogsmeade, Godric's Hollow, Spinner's End, Knockturn Alley, Diagon Alley, and others checked places around the school such as the Forbidden Forest. But so far, no luck.

It was now the next morning and still, no luck at finding Tris or Fred. George managed to get a few hours of sleep but once he woke up he headed straight for Dumbledore's office. "Hey George, how are you-" Harry started but before he could finish, George was already out of the common room. It was the weekend so no one had classes today. They were all still trying to comprehend everything that had happened so quickly over the past couple of days.

George sprinted down the corridors and up the moving staircases up to Dumbledore's office. "Come in Mr. Weasley." Dumbledore said before he even saw George. "Have you found-" "Unfortunately we have not located Miss Lupin or Mr. Weasley's whereabouts yet." Dumbledore intervened. George then ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

Seconds later, Arthur, Bill, and Remus apparated back. "Any sign?" George said running up to his brother. "I'm sorry George, but no. Nothing yet." Bill said as he looked at George with sympathy in his eyes.

"Let us help, Professor. All of the 5th years and up. Just let us help and we can make the search go faster and cover more ground." George pleaded to Dumbledore. The room now fell dead silent. Dumbledore exchanged looks with both Arthur and Remus before sighing loudly.

"Fine, Mr. Weasley, but you must be with a Professor or a member of the Order at all times." Dumbledore said to George as he put his hand on his shoulder. "Yes sir." George said with a slight smirk on his face. It made him feel a little better knowing he could finally help bring his girlfriend and brother back home to safety instead of sitting there and doing nothing while playing the waiting game.

It was now settled. All students who were 5th years and up could join the search of the two missing students if they wished. The golden trio weren't too happy about this decision. Tris and Fred were their friends and not to mention Fred was Ron's brother and they couldn't help look for them because they were only 4th years, and Ginny couldn't help either since she too was only a 4th year.

Malfoy, Edmund, Peter, and a few other students joined in the search for Tris and Fred. They were losing daylight fast, and every second counted. Every minute they waste, something dreadful could be happening to Tris and Fred. They had no time to waste. They had to find them before Voldemort kills Tris and brings back Merida.

Once a group apparated back to Hogwarts, another group would go out and search a different place they haven't looked before. They were running out of places to look and they were losing more and more daylight. Another day with no signs of the two teens was another day that someone would lose hope in finding them both alive.

George would go along with every group that he could. Once one group got back, he would immediately join the next group and search along with them. He was exhausted but wasn't going to stop until he found them.

"George, maybe you should sit out on this one. Go get some food and sleep for a few hours." Tonks said as she placed a hand on his tall broad shoulder. "I'm fine." he said down to her giving her a slight smile. "You're just as stubborn and hard-headed as she is." Tonks said. George's stubbornness reminded her of her daughter. Tris was very stubborn and everyone knew it.

"I guess that's why we're meant for each other." George said with a slight giggle. Tonks smiled brightly up at George and hugged him. "Thank you for making her happy." Tonks whispered as she let go of George and made her way over to Remus who had just apparated back.

"Dumbledore's sending out one last group and that's it for the night. He can't risk anyone else getting taken since the Deatheaters run around at night." Charlie said as he made his way over to George. "Who's the last group he's sending out?" George asked. "Bill, Dad, and Professor Snape." Charlie said. "I can't believe they're letting that deatheater walk around free at Hogwarts still." George said as he glared over at Snape.

"Yeah, we all know he's a deatheater but no one has any proof. So until then, he's still your Professor, so back off." Charlie said quietly to George. "Yeah, well when I find his daughter I'm gonna-" "You're not gonna do anything. Dumbledore will handle her however he sees fit." Charlie snapped.

George then rolled his eyes at his brother and walked away. "Good luck, Arthur." Dumbledore said. Bill, Mr. Weasley, and Snape all apparated within a few seconds. The last place to check for tonight was the Forbidden forest. Once they got there, all three of them walked off into different directions. They each had fifteen minutes to look and once their time was up, they all must apparate back.

During the last five minutes, Bill tried to cover as much ground as he could. Once his last five minutes were up, he grabbed his wand out of his pocket and was about to apparate back when suddenly he heard the popping sound of someone who had just apparated.

He quickly turned around with his wand raised high and once he saw who it was, his jaw dropped open and his legs became weak...