She grabbed her shoes from by the door, bending down, giving me the perfect view of the back of her thighs and ass.

Wow.

I adjusted my trousers and followed her downstairs to Alex, who was in the kitchen.

"Yes?" She put her shoes by the kitchen door.

He whistled when he saw her outfit, making her sigh with a smile. "Wow" he put the wooden spoon down and pulled her closer by her waist.

Jasmine

"What did you want?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just look at you" he leaned down, kissing me under my eye. "And..." He pulled away, going to the stove and coming back with a small spoon. "Try this"

YES! I love when they ask me to try their food.

"Buono?" He asked; I nodded. (Good?)

The dogs started barking all of a certain and before I knew it, Leo walked into the kitchen looking extremely handsome in the shirt and trousers he wore to a meeting.

"These are for you, mi amor" he handed me a small bouquet of flowers.

I looked up at him with tears brimming my eyes, taking the flowers. "What are these for?"

"Saw them. Thought of you."

My lower lip trembled slightly as I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist. He chuckled and put his arms around my neck and head.

Why am I tearing up at the bare minimum?

This is SO FUCKING CUTE.

"They're beautiful" I pulled away, looking at the flowers then at him.

"Like you" he smirked, kissing the top of my head.

I hate how cute he is. How cute they all are. Gosh.

I smiled and hid my face in his chest. "I don't have a vase to put them in" I mumbled before standing up straight.

"We can make one" Michael chimed in.

I forgot that he likes pottery!! Ugh I'm so excited.

I smiled and nodded.

"Perfect. Let's go before we miss the movie" He put his hand on my head, leading me out of the kitchen.

"Do you want to come?" I looked back at Leo whilst grabbing my shoes.

"I'm okay, my love. I need to go gym and then sleep" he re-tied his hair, allowing his muscles to bulge out.

Alex and I looked at each other with the same look, both of us pressing our lips together to hide a smirk.

I bent down to tie my shoelaces, forgetting what I was wearing so when I turned around, they were all staring at me like they were in heat.

Funniest thing ever.

Michael cleared his throat and turned me around by my shoulders.

"See you guys later!" I turned around while walking away, waving as they waved back.

We were walking back to the car, hand in hand, when I noticed someone was subtly following us.

"Michael, don't look but there may be someone following us" I looked up at him. He let go of my hand and put his hand on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Are you sure?" He asked in a low voice.