15-ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't the others come?" he looked at me.

"Why? My company not enough?" I joked.

"Not that, just..."

"Yeah yeah, I did ask them but apparently they're resting. Wimps."

"Wimps yeah. Who the fuck wants to sleep? Like really? That's useless", he huffed. Did I hear a sarcastic tone?

We arrived to the football field, which luckily was empty. I left the ball on the bench before starting to jog around to warm up. Niall was finishing adjusting the taping on his knee when I came back to the bench.

"You gotta say if it hurts okay?" I know I dragged him here but I wasn't going to force him to play if he couldn't.

"Yeah yeah. I'm gonna kick your ass first", he smirked before kicking the ball towards the middle of the field.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that!" I quickly ran after it as Niall went to stand in front of the net.

We played for a good 45 minutes, the 'game' including mainly me trying to make goals and Niall trying to defend them.

"What're the scores?" I was out of breath and sweating as I jogged towards him.

"Haven't counted", he shrugged. "How about we be good mates for once and decide on a tie?" he slumped down to lie on the ground on his back.

I lay beside him. "Sounds good actually."

We were silent for a few minutes, just catching our breaths and looking at the clouds on the sky.

"We should prank the lads", I stated. Gotta miss those pranks we used to do all the time with Niall, everyone suffered because of us honestly.

He turned to look at me with an evil grin on his face. "Yeah? Had something special in mind Tommo?"

"Yep, listen", I started to explain my cool idea. They're gonna regret not coming with us to play

-

Soon we were driving towards McDonald's. Niall was driving this time.

"So let's see, we've got... Three McChickens, two batches of chips, three colas and two hot caramel sundaes. Anything else?" I read our list out loud.

"I think that's all. Let's start", he turned the car off and hopped out, me following him inside. We made our order and paid. After getting it all in paper bags we left.

"Next stop; Tesco."

From there we picked up mayonnaise, soy sauce, syrup, water, sugar, disposable spoons and toothpaste.

"So let's start huh?" we sat back into the car.

"Gimme the mayo", Niall reached out. When I gave it to him he took the sundae cups and a spoon, before spooning off as much ice cream as he could. When that was done, he smirked at me and put good spoonfuls of mayonnaise in the cups instead. Lastly, he took off the caramel topping and put syrup in its place.

"Wow, looks more credible than I thought it would!" we looked in awe how original that looked like.

Then we proceeded to put toothpaste in the McChickens as mayonnaise, wash all the salt off of the chips with water before putting a good amount of sugar on them, and drinking the colas almost empty before filling them up with soy sauce.

"This is perfect! Can't wait to see them try these out", Niall laughed and I smiled when I looked at his happy face.

We drove back to our flat and walked through the door.