Day 12: Late for a date

It was a few days after the battle against Makamou where Hora got injured, she was known as Shingeki to other Oni. Hora was seen at the restaurant waiting for her boyfriend, Hitoshi who is known as Hibiki, to come in. Hora looked at the clock and wonder where the heck is Hitoshi is at. The waiter came to the table.

“Ma’am, would you like to get some drink?” the waiter asked.

“Water, please. I will hold off on ordering the food until my boyfriend is here,” Hora told the waiter.

“Ok, ma’am. I’ll be right back with your drink,” the waiter said.

The waiter left the table to get the water for Hora. Hora looked at the door waiting. She is getting impatient with her boyfriend right now since he was supposed to be at the restaurant about 25 minutes ago. Hitoshi was riding his bike trying to get to the restaurant as he was running late due to the fight against Makamou that took longer than he thought. Hitoshi is glad that he asked his fellowing Oni, Ibuki and Todoroki, to take over the fight.

“I hope she doesn’t get mad at me,” Hitoshi thought.

Hitoshi almost got to the restaurant and park his bike in the parking lot. He got off and took his helmet off before hurrying to go inside. The waiter brought the water to the table and hand it to Hora.

“Thank you,” Hora said.

“Call me once your boyfriend arrived,” the waiter.

“I will,” Hora said.

Hora watched the door as she pick the cup up and sips the water.

“You are so much trouble once you get here, Hibiki,” Hora thought.

Hitoshi felt the chills through his back and shivers hoping that his girlfriend is not really mad at him since he does have a good reason why he was late. Hitoshi open the door and walked in. Hora sees Hitoshi and glared at him. Hitoshi looked around before seeing Hora but saw her glared causing him to gulp and pray that he will survive her anger. Hitoshi walked to the table where Hora is sitting at. When he got there, Hitoshi sits down on the chair across from Hora.

“Hey, Shingeki,” Hitoshi greeted.

“Don’t hey at me. You are late!” Hora snarled.

“I’m sorry but I was fighting against Makamou about 2 hours ago. I didn’t think it would take longer than I think it would. I end up calling Ibuki and Todoroki to help me before covering it for me when I realized what time it was,” Hitoshi explained.

“So you’re telling me that the Makamou kept you fighting longer than it should be?” Hora asked.

“Yes,” Hitoshi replied.

“I see. Well, next time, try to be on time and called for others to get there early in the case that fighting has gone longer than it should be,” Hora said.

Hitoshi nodded as the waiter came to the table to take Hitoshi’s order of drink. When the waiter left, Hora and Hitoshi decided to pause the talking about the fighting and focus on picking out their meal. The waiter came back with Hitsohi’s drink and took their orders of the meal. Hora waits until the waiter leaves.

“Hibiki, we need to talk about our relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend. I know we may not have time for many dates since we will be fighting Makamou until they are destroyed,” Hora said.

“I agree. We could do a date if we need a break from the fighting like one today due to you having injuries from the last fight,” Hitoshi said.

“Mhm. I’m glad that you are my boyfriend now even though we both are learning about the date since neither of us knew what to do about it,” Hora said.

Hitoshi nodded. The waiter came back with the meals. The waiter put the plates on the table and ask if they need anything else. Hora and Hitoshi didn’t need anything so the waiter leave them alone. Hora and Hitoshi eat their meals while getting to know each other about their past lives before they became Oni. After they were finished eating, they walked out of the restaurant and headed to Hitoshi’s bike.

“Let’s hope you don’t be late to our date otherwise you will have the punishment from me unless you have a good reason which you did have one today,” Hora said.

“Yeah. I promise not to be late next time,” Hitoshi said.

Hora smiled and kiss on Hitoshi’s cheek.

“Can I ride with you?” Hora asked.

“Sure,” Hitoshi replied as he was blushing. 

Hora smiled as she got on the bike. Hitoshi got on and start-up his bike to go for a ride with his girlfriend. Hora wraps her arms around Hitsohi while feeling the air during the ride.