Day 11: Unrequited love

In the base, Sakura was watching Haya talking to Satoru about the latest mission that Haya have to go on. Sakura always has been jealous of Haya taking Satoru’s attention. No one knows that Sakura is in love with Satoru since they became Boukenger. Unfortunately for Sakura, Haya is also in love with Satoru so both girls will be fighting for Satoru’s love. 

“I am glad that your mission is complete. I want you to take a break before going on the next mission,” Satoru told Haya.

“Yes, sir!” Haya said.

“Now, go and get rest,” Satoru said.

Haya nodded and left the room to go to get some rest after her last mission. Sakura watched Haya leave the room before her eyes were on Satoru. Sakura is trying to figure out how to reveal her crush to Satoru.

“How can I reveal my crush to Satoru without Haya being there?” Sakura thought.

Sakura got an idea and thought it would work but she doesn’t realize that Satoru is in love with Haya, not her. A little later, Sakura walked outside to look at the sky while thinking about her plan. Satoru went outside for the fresh air when he sees Sakura standing outside while looking at the sky.

“Sakura,” Satoru said.

“Satoru,” Sakura said.

“Is everything alright?” Satoru asked.

“Yes, sir,” Sakura replied.

Satoru waits outside for a few minutes. Sakura sees that Satoru is there and decided to do what she wants to do. Sakura walked over to Satoru. Satoru was about ready to go back in when Sakura walked over to him.

“What is she is doing? Does she need something?” Satoru thought.

“Satoru, there is something I want to tell you,” Sakura said.

“What is it?” Satoru asked.

“I am… in love with you since we became Boukenger,” Sakura confessed.

Satoru looked at Sakura and sighed softly. Sakura was afraid even when heard his sigh.

“Sakura, I’m sorry. I don’t love you. I am actually in love with someone else,” Satoru told her.

Sakura felt her heartbreak after hearing that but her love for Satoru is still strong.

“I… I understand. I’m sorry for taking your time,” Sakura bowed and quickly went back inside.

Satoru watched Sakura go back inside. He knew that Sakura stills love her but unfortunately for her, Satoru isn’t in love with her at all. Sakura is more of a friend than a lover to Satoru. Satoru sighed softly as he was thinking about Haya. Haya got good rest and decided to go outside. Haya passed Sakura who wasn’t looking at her. Haya wonder if everything is ok but didn’t pay attention. Sakura did notice that Haya is going outside. Sakura followed Haya in secret as she want to know what is Haya doing. When Haya got outside, she saw Satoru.

“Satoru!” Haya called.

“Hey,” Satoru said as he heard Haya and turn to see her.

“Can we talk about outside of our work? This is more of personal talk,” Haya asked.

“Of course,” Satoru nodded.

Haya walked toward Satoru as she looked at him. Satoru smiled while watching Haya walk toward him. Sakura who is hiding behind the door was watching and listening to them.

“Satoru, for the longest time since my brother and I first met you guys. You all never listen to my warning nor my brother’s warning that got you to be hurt. It was about a week after knowing you and joining you, I felt that you are more than just a friend to me. It’s because I have always liked you since then but I have seen Sakura staring at you. I kinda knew that she does like you,” Haya told Satoru.

Satoru put his hand on Haya’s shoulder. Haya looked at Satoru wondering what he is going to say. Sakura heard Haya’s confession and realized that Haya knew that Sakura likes Satoru.

“Haya, I have been in love with you since that day. In fact, I love how you change your personalities for the missions that I have given to you. I am always worried about you but was happy when you keep in touch with the update on the missions. I never want you to go on any of the missions that I gave you but we both know that we need all the information for our mission,” Satoru said, “Sakura did tell me that she likes me but I told her that I don’t see her same way as I see you. I see her as a friend, nothing else.” 

Sakura heard everything and felt heartbroken even more so she left to go to her room. Satoru and Haya hug each other before Satoru asked her if he can kiss her face which she says yes to that. Satoru kissed Haya’s cheek causing Haya to blush. Neither Satoru nor Haya knew that Sakura heard everything between them. Sakura decided to stop chasing after Satoru’s heart and lose the jealously part of Haya in order to become a better friend of Haya and Satoru.