Day 3: Movie Night

In the Jungle Karma Pizza, RJ was making the pizza when Casey came down from the loft. Casey was looking for RJ to ask him something. Casey found RJ in the kitchen and decided to help him by finishing up the pizza. RJ saw Casey come over and help him. When they got the pizza made, RJ put it in the oven to cook up. Then RJ washes his hand before looking at Casey.

“Is there something you need, Casey?” RJ asked.

“I was wondering if Kaylee and I can have a free night tonight?” Casey asked.

“What for?” RJ asked as he has suspicious feelings.

“We are planning to have a movie night at the theater and probably won’t be home until the later night after the movie is over,” Casey said.

“Of course, you both need a night off. You both can go to the movie,” RJ said.

“Thank you, RJ,” Casey said.

“I will let you and Kaylee know if there is an attack but it might be better off if you both don’t come in unless we need you,” RJ said.

“That will be a good idea,” Casey said.

RJ nodded. Casey smiled and went back to the loft to find Kaylee. Kaylee was grabbing her jacket after changing into her casual clothes for the movie night. Casey found Kaylee in her room and knock on the door. Kaylee looked up to see who was at the door. She sees Casey at her door and smiled.

“Hey Casey,” Kaylee said.

“I see you are ready,” Casey said.

“Yeah. Did you ask RJ about the free night?” Kaylee asked.

“I did and he agree to let us have a free night,” Casey replied.

“That’s good. Case, you need to change into the casual outfit,” Kaylee said.

“Yeah. Give me 5 minutes then I will meet you at the door outside,” Casey said.

Kaylee nodded as Casey left to go to his room to change into a casual outfit. Kaylee grabs her purse and walked outside. About 5 minutes later, Casey met Kaylee outside. Kaylee smiled seeing the first time Casey wore the casual outfit besides the ones that he normally wears.

“Ready?” Casey asked.

“Yes,” Kaylee nodded.

Casey and Kaylee were walking to the theater since the movie started at 6 pm. They only have about 2 hours before the movie start since they want to grab dinner first before watching the movie. Casey and Kaylee were looking for a restaurant that is close to the theater. Kaylee found one next to the theater.

“Casey, I found one next to the theater,” Kaylee said.

Casey looked in the direction where Kaylee found and nodded.

“This will work,” Casey said.

Kaylee smiled at Casey. They walked to the restaurant and went in to eat. It would be about an hour and a half before they are done eating their dinner and paying the bill before going to the theater is next door. Casey and Kaylee were holding their hands as they walked into the theater. Casey and Kaylee stops at the ticket booth and brought the tickets to watch “INKHEART”. After bringing the tickets, they went to one of many rooms.

“I heard this movie should be very good,” Kaylee said.

“Same here,” Casey said.

They entered the room and went toward the back of the room in the theater to sit. Kaylee looked around and realized that they are the only ones in the room.

“We are only one in here right now,” Kaylee said.

“Yeah,” Casey replied after looking around.

They sit down on the seats in the back of the room. Kaylee put her head on Casey’s shoulder. Casey glanced at Kaylee.

“Getting comfortable?” Casey asked.

“Yes,” Kaylee replied.

Casey chuckled softly. For the next 15 minutes, until the show started, Casey and Kaylee talked to each other softly and they are still the only people in the room. When the show starts, Kaylee and Casey were watching. Kaylee gets in tears on some of the parts of the movie while Casey tries to comforts Kaylee.

“Eek!” Kaylee squealed when Casey poke Kaylee’s side.

“Don’t be sad,” Casey whispered.

Kaylee looked at Casey and smiled. Then they went back to watching the movie. Kaylee decided to snuggle up in Casey’s lap to be more comfortable. Casey looked at Kaylee as he smiled seeing that Kaylee want to snuggle in his lap. They continued watching a movie until toward the end of the movie when the credit came. Casey looked at Kaylee to find her asleep.

“Very cute but I don’t want to wake her up,” Casey thought, knowing that he need to wake her up to go back to the Jungle Karma Pizza.

Casey gently shook Kaylee to wake her up. Kaylee didn’t move from her sleep. Casey sighed softly and kiss on Kaylee’s forehead.

“Wake up, sleepy kitty,” Casey said.

“Nya~ Don’t wanna…” Kaylee mumbled.

“Movie is over,” Casey said.

Kaylee open her eyes as she yawned.

“Is it?” Kaylee asked.

“Yes,” Casey told her.

Kaylee rubs her eyes. Casey smiled as he watch Kaylee rub her eyes.

“Ok… At least the movie is good,” Kaylee mumbled.

“It is and I’m glad we pick this movie,” Casey said.

Kaylee nodded and was about to get up when Casey got up while holding her. Kaylee yelped as she looked at him.

“Let’s go home and I will carry you so that way you won’t freak out that we are not in the theater anymore,” Casey told Kaylee.

Kaylee nodded and let Casey carry her. They walked out of the theater to go back to the Jungle Karma Pizza.