Day 2: Nose Kisses

In the mansion, Wataru was looking for DoYoo but seem can’t find her anywhere not even in the bedroom. He was wondering where DoYoo went.

“Where could she be?” Wataru thought.

Kivat sees Wataru looking for someone so he flew down to front of Wataru from his spot. Kivat can tell that Wataru is panicking about losing someone.

“Lost someone, Wataru?” Kivat asked.

“Yeah. Have you seen DoYoo anywhere?” Wataru asked.

“I saw her go out but other than that, I don’t know where,” Kivat replied.

“Thanks,” Wataru said before going outside to find DoYoo.

Wataru was outside and looked around to see where DoYoo would be. He didn’t see her so he walked away from the mansion to find her. While Wataru is walking to look for DoYoo, DoYoo was at the store looking for some music notes papers. She found them on the shelf and grabbed them, then walked over to the checkout. DoYoo pay the bill and took the bag with her. She walked out of the store when Wataru sees her 

“DoYoo!” Wataru called out.

DoYoo heard her name and looked up to see Wataru. Wataru walked over to DoYoo.

“Hey, Wataru,” DoYoo said.

“I was looking for you since I got surprised for you,” Wataru told DoYoo.

“Y-You was?” DoYoo asked.

“Yes,” Wataru replied.

“What is the surprised?” DoYoo asked

“Well either I could give you now or wait until we are back in the mansion where no one will see us,” Wataru said.

“Hmm, how about now,” DoYoo said.

Wataru glanced around to make sure no one was watching them. DoYoo was watching Wataru while holding the bag that she brought. Wataru can see that he is clear and lend closer to DoYoo’s face. DoYoo’s face looked red as she was fluttered seeing how close Wataru is to her. Wataru smirked and kiss on DoYoo’s nose. DoYoo blushed as she felt butterflies in her stomach.

“N-Nose kiss?” DoYoo asked.

“Yes, that is surprised,” Wataru said.

“I-I…Y-You… Gah! Why?” DoYoo asked.

“Because I love you even if we are opposite,” Wataru explained, “I have loved you for so long since we first met each other.”

“Wataru… I—,” DoYoo said before getting cut off when the explosion was heard in the distance.

Wataru and DoYoo looked at each other and ran to the explosion to fight against the Fangire. It would be a couple of hours until the lovers got back to the mansion. When they return to the mansion, Wataru and DoYoo walked in and went to get some food from the fridge.

“Gosh! They fought more than usual and tried to kill us,” DoYoo complained. 

“Yeah,” Wataru agreed.

DoYoo grabs the sandwich and sits down. Wataru grabs the drink and sits at one of the chairs to drink it. DoYoo and Wataru were thinking about the battle earlier but DoYoo is thinking about the time before the fight where Wataru kiss her nose.

“I think I should give the kiss back on his nose as he did to me earlier,” DoYoo thought.

Wataru drinks while DoYoo eats. As soon they are done eating and drinking, they got up and went to clean up the mess including the dishes. Wataru dries the dishes while DoYoo washes them.

“So… earlier when you kiss my nose. Is it something you want to do that or you just like surprising me?” DoYoo asked.

“Kinda both,” Wataru replied as he put the last dishes into the cabinet.

“Oh,” DoYoo said.

“Yeah,” Wataru said.

They leave the kitchen and head up to the hallway where their bedrooms are located. Wataru and DoYoo walked slowly while not speaking since both of them are getting tired. DoYoo yawned softly as Wataru can see that they are very tired. When Wataru and DoYoo arrived at DoYoo’s room. DoYoo turns to Wataru and kisses him on his nose. Wataru blinked and blushed softly realizing that she kiss the same place that he kissed her earlier.

“Good night,” DoYoo smirked before entering her room.

“N-Night,” Wataru stuttered.

Wataru stared at the spot where DoYoo was standing and slowly put his hand on his nose where the kiss was. All Wataru can think of is the kiss from DoYoo. Kivat saw the scene between Wataru and DoYoo so he decided to tease Wataru.

“Wataru is being kissed by his lover. Wataru is being kissed by his lover~” Kivat sang.

“S-Shut up, Kivat!” Wataru said as he glared at Kivat.

Wataru swaps Kivat and went to his room to avoid Kivat for a while. Kivat chuckled softly and flew back to his spot. Wataru entered his room and lay on his bed while thinking about DoYoo.

“Guess, you got me back after I kiss your nose, DoYoo,” Wataru thought.

DoYoo belongs to beyondsevenexokidsx