Day 9: Roses and flowers

Billy was talking to Tommy in the alley away from other people since he want to ask him about Kaya. Tommy listen to Billy and sighed softly. 

"Billy, she would love any kind of flowers if you give it to her but don't go overboard on all the flowers at the same time," Tommy said. 

"I see. Thank you, Tommy," Billy said. 

"Welcome," Tommy said. 

Billy leaves the alley and heads to the flower shop. Billy walked while thinking of what kind of flowers should he get for Kaya. 

"Let's see... I could give the roses tomorrow since it's our 6 month anniversary of dating. Maybe I could give at least 2 flowers type for her today," Billy thought. 

When he arrived at the flower shop, he stopped to look around to make sure that no one was watching him, especially Kaya who he want to keep it secret until he is ready before going in. Billy can smell all kinds of flowers before he gets to see them. The owner of the flower shop greeted Billy and ask him if he need anything just let him know. Billy nodded and walked around to see what kind of flowers. When he came to cross two flowers; daisy and honeysuckle, Billy like them and choose them beside a red rose. The owner fix went to make it beforehand it to Billy. 

"This will be $15 in total," the owner said. 

Billy paid $15 and left the flower shop to head to his house so he can drop the red roses off at his house before going to Kaya's house. When he got to his house, he walked in and drop the red roses in his room. 

"I hope Kaya loves these flowers," Billy thought. 

Billy breathed in and out and check the clock to see that he better head out so he can come back before it got dark. Billy left the house and headed to Kaya's house. When he arrived at Kaya's house, he knocked on the door. Kaya heard the door knock and went to the door to open to see Billy standing there with the flowers; daisy and honeysuckle, in his hand. 

"Hi Billy," Kaya greeted. 

"Hey Kaya, can I come in?" Billy asked. 

"Sure," Kaya said. 

Kaya steps back to let Billy come in. Billy walked into the house and looked at Kaya. Billy hands the flowers to Kaya. 

"This is for you," Billy said. 

Kaya took the flowers from Billy and looked at it before smelling them. 

"How did you know that I love daisy and honeysuckle flowers?" Kaya asked. 

"Just a guess," Billy replied. 

Kaya smiled and hugs Billy. Billy hugs back before looking at her. 

"Kaya, tomorrow is our 6 months anniversary of dating," Billy said, "I have a gift for you tomorrow." 

"Yeah, it is," Kaya said before she pouts, "You can't give it to me today?" 

"No," Billy said. 

Kaya pouted more wanting to know what is the gift. Billy chuckled softly at his girlfriend. 

"Cute," Billy said. 

"I'm not!" Kaya exclaimed. 

"Yes you are and you can't get your gift until tomorrow," Billy said. 

"Fine," Kaya sighed. 

"I have to go back home before my father is looking for me," Billy told Kaya. 

"Ok," Kaya said. 

Billy left the house to go home. Kaya looked at her favorite flowers but wishes that red roses is mixed with daisy and honeysuckle flowers. What she doesn’t know is that she will get her to wish come true the next day. The next day, Billy met Kaya in the park since they both want to do a picnic there for their 6th monthly anniversary of dating. When Kaya got there to see Billy waiting for her, she smiled and walked toward him.

“Hey Billy,” Kaya greeted.

“Happy 6th month anniversary, Kaya,” Billy told her.

“Happy 6th month anniversary,” Kaya said.

Kaya sits down on the blanket. Billy is a little nervous about giving the red roses to Kaya.

“Close your eyes,” Billy said.

Kaya closes her eyes and Billy checks to make sure that she is not peaking through. Once he checked, Billy took the red roses out of the basket and put them in Kaya’s hand. Kaya felt something in her hand but wasn’t sure.

“Open your eyes,” Billy said.

Kaya opens her eyes to see the red roses. She squeals loudly and hugs Billy.

“I love the red roses. They are so perfect to go with daisies and honeysuckles back home,” Kaya told Billy.

“You’re welcome,” Billy smiled. 

Kaya sniffed the red roses and smiled brightly before putting her head on Billy’s shoulder.