Day 8:Dating because of a bet

At the Pegasus Garage, Yami is seen arguing with his twin brother, Yotu about Yami's traffic obsession. None of the other Carranger or Dapp are near them when the argument broke out between twin brothers. Yami threw his hands in the air as he and Yotu are nowhere near done with the argument.

"Yotu, this argument is getting nowhere to be done so I'm dropping this right now," Yami said.

"I don't care!" Yotu said.

"Let's settle this by doing the bet," Yami sighed.

"A bet?" Yotu asked.

"Yes. A bet," Yami said.

"Fine. What is a bet?" Yotu asked, "But I wouldn't think about losing this conversation about your traffic obsession."

"We both must ask our crushes to go on the double date. If I win with both of us having a double date, you will forget this conversation. If you win, I will tone it down with my obsession and take Natsumi out for shopping," Yami said.

Yotu think about what Yami told him and nodded.

"Deal," Yotu said.

The brothers drop their conversation for now and went to work on the car while waiting for others to come back from where they were at. Yami and Yotu worked for a while until they heard the chattering from outside. Yami was grabbing the wench to finish up on his side when the Carranger and Dapp came in. Yotu walked to get the towel to wipe his hands.

"You both done working on the car?" Youko asked.

"Yes," Yami and Yotu replied at the same time.

"We haven't been that gone long enough," Natsumi said.

The brothers smirked as they are not telling about their little secret on how they got the car done faster before any of Carranger came back. The Carranger begged the brothers to tell them but the brothers refused. A little later, Yotu was alone with his crush, Youko.

"Youko," Yotu said.

"Yes?" Youko asked.

"Um, would you like to go on the date?" Yotu asked.

"As friends or..." Youko asked before her eyes were widened.

"Um just friends," Yotu said quickly as he wasn't ready to reveal his crush to her.

"Ok. When?" Youko asked.

"Tomorrow night. Would that work?" Yotu asked.

"Yeah," Youko nodded.

Meanwhile, Natsumi and Yami were alone in the office filling the paperwork out. Yami glanced at Natsumi before looking back at his paperwork. Natsumi felt that she was being watched so she looked up to see Yami focus on the paperwork. She shrugged it off and went back to the paperwork that she is almost done with it.

"Natsumi," Yami said softly.

"Yes?" Natsumi asked.

"Can I ask you something?" Yami asked.

"Sure," Natsumi replied as she looked up to look at Yami.

"Wouldyouliketogoonthedatewithme?" Yami asked so quickly.

"What?" Natsumi asked as she didn't catch it all.

"N-Natsumi, would you like to go on the date with me?" Yami asked slowly this time.

"Yes I would love to go on the date with you," Natsumi said, "But when it will be?"

"Tomorrow night so that way you can get ready," Yami answered her question.

"Alright!" Natsumi said.

The next day, Yotu and Yami saw each other wearing nice outfits. Yami smirked realized that he is going to win the bet.

"You are losing your side," Yami said.

Yotu was confused then remember the bet.

"Ah, dammit!" Yotu cursed under his breath.

Before Yotu could say anymore, Natsumi and Youko came in in their nice dress outfit. The brothers saw their crushes and dropped their mouths after seeing how beautiful the ladies are. Natsumi and Youko see their respected date staring at them.

"Hey boys, you both better close your mouth before the fly gets in there," Natsumi said.

Yotu and Yami quickly close their mouths. The ladies giggled softly at the brothers. Yotu clears his throat.

"Yami and I decided to do a double date and I found a perfect restaurant for us to go to," Yotu said.

"Ok," Natsumi and Youko said.

Yami, Yotu, Natsumi, and Youko head out to the restaurant that Yotu found. When they arrived at the restaurant, Yami and Yotu walked to the host and ask for a table with 4 people on it. The host looked at the map of the restaurant and ask them to follow him. When they got to the table in the corner away from everyone since both brothers ask for it. They quickly ask for water while looking at the menu. They order the meals while chatting with each other getting to know each other more including learning more about the brothers' lives. Toward the end of the date, the brothers felt they are ready to confess their loves to their crushes.

"Natsumi/Youko," the brothers said.

"Yes?" Natsumi and Youko asked.

"I am in love with you since before we became Carranger," the brothers confessed.

"Really?" Natsumi and Youko asked.

"Yes," the brothers replied.

After that day in the restaurant, the new couples get a chance to go on the date whenever there is no work or fight. Yami and Yotu drop the conversation from the bet but it will bring up later on when Signalman came to Earth cause Yami's obsession to go up before Natsumi yelled at him to tone it down which he did.

Yotu belongs to beyondsevenexokidsx