Day 4: Secret Admirer

In the base, Goro was checking around to make sure that there was no one in the room. When he didn’t see anyone, he walked to one of the desks where the female Ohrangers sit at. Goro put down the note on the desk with the name on it for Chiyoko. Goro quickly left the room before anyone noticed him being in there. A little later the female Ohrangers walked into the room and went to their desk while chatting with each other. Chiyoko noticed the note on her desk with her name on it.

“Who is sending me the note?” Chiyoko asked.

“You got a note?” Momo asked.

“Yeah,” Chiyoko said.

“Then open it up,” Momo told Chiyoko.

Chiyoko opens the note to read it.

“‘I am so impressed with you; your amazing heart, how your mind works, how you live, and especially, how you love’ –Secret Admirer”

“Whoa! Someone must like you,” Juri said.

Chiyoko didn’t respond to Juri as she was staring at the note and wondering who was it. Momo and Juri can see that Chiyoko is still staring at the note trying to figure out who wrote it. Chiyoko sighed softly as she put the note down around the same time Goro entered the room to see Chiyoko did read the note.

“Must be. I just wonder who was it,” Chiyoko said.

Momo and Juri looked at each other and whispered to Chiyoko.

“Could it be the Captain?” Momo and Juri whispered.

Chiyoko blushed softly as she sees Goro so she didn’t respond but pointed at him. Momo and Juri saw where Chiyoko pointed it and decided to drop it. Unfortunately, Goro did hear them but pretend that he didn’t hear them. Goro was happy inside of him that Chiyoko likes him but he is afraid to tell her how he feels. For the rest of the day seem normal until the next day, there is a box of chocolates on Chiyoko’s desk. Chiyoko was shocked and looked at her teammates to see if one of them got it for her but all of them shook their heads. Chiyoko is curious so she walked to her desk to find another note.

“’I wish I can tell you that I love you. But I’m scared that our friendship will just get ruined if you don’t feel the same.’” Chiyoko read.

Chiyoko smiled softly at the note as she does understand why her secret admirer was afraid. Since then, every day Chiyoko gets the notes and goodies from her secret admirer for almost two months until that day when Chiyoko happened to walk into the room when Goro put the latest note on her desk.

“Captain, what are you putting something on my desk?” Chiyoko asked as she startled Goro.

Goro jumped and turn to see Chiyoko standing there. He was nervous since he got caught with the note in his hand. Chiyoko crosses her arms waiting on the answer from Goro.

“Um… just a note?” Goro asked.

“Just a no—” Chiyoko said before her eyes widened when realized, “Wait! Did you keep sending me all the notes in the last two months?”

“Yes I did,” Goro said after hesitating for a couple of seconds.

“Captain… is it because you like me?” Chiyoko asked.
“Yes,” Goro replied.

Chiyoko smiled and walked to Goro to give him a kiss on his cheek. Goro blushed as he touch his cheek while looking at Chiyoko.

“Thank you for being my secret admirer, Captain,” Chiyoko smiled.

“You’re welcome, Chiyoko,” Goro said.

Goro smiled softly at Chiyoko.

“I can continue with that if you want me to do that while others won’t know about this,” Goro told Chiyoko.

“I would love to. In fact, I did enjoy your little notes since they make me happy,” Chiyoko said.

“I’m glad that my little notes make you happy,” Goro smiled.

After that day, Ohrangers have been trying to figure out who was Chiyoko’s secret admirer but they didn’t know that Chiyoko found out and kept it secret from others. It soon became traditional even after their final battle against the Machine Empire Baranoia since none of Ohranger have any clue about that.