Day 10: Set up by friends

In the Musashino Academy High School, a group of friends, Turboranger, were talking to each other without having Senki or Youhei being there due to the talk they are having. They were all in fact thinking about setting Senki and Youhei up but everytime Bouma attacked before Senki or Youhei could reveal their crush on each other. Haruna did ask Seelon to keep Youhei and Senki distracted  from finding out what others were up to. Seelon agreed and kept Senki and Youhei distracted.

"We need to hurry before Senki or Youhei finds out that we are setting them up," Riki said.

"Yeah," Shunsuke said.

"Have anyone thought about putting them in the closet?" Daichi asked.

"That might be a good idea. Hopefully that plan might work this time," Haruna said.

The other Turboranger agreed and started planning to get Youhei and Senki into the closet. They are all hoping that Bouma doesn't attack this time. A couple hours later, Senki and Youhei were heading back from wherever they were. Seelon was following Senki and Youhei back to the professor's house since the school was out. When they arrived, Daichi and Riki grabbed Youhei's arms to drag him to the closet. Senki blinked in confusion while Youhei yelped.

"Guys! Let me go!" Youhei yelled.

"Nope!" Daichi and Riki said at the same time as they got closer to the closet and pushed Youhei in.

Youhei stumbled into the closet as soon as the door closed and locked.

"This isn't funny!" Youhei told his friends.

Daichi and Riki smirked but didn't say anything. Senki was so confused and wondered what the boys did with her crush. 

"Senki, can you come with me?" Haruna asked.

"Sure," Senki said.

Haruna walked to the closet while Senki followed her. They get closer to the closet when Senki sees the boys standing outside of the closet but Youhei is not with them. Senki was confused and a bit worried.

"Guys, where is Youhei?" Senki asked.

"Not telling you," the boys sang.

Senki gave them a suspicious look knowing that they were hiding something. Haruna smirked softly and pushed Senki toward the closet as Daichi quickly opened the door. Senki yelped as she was pushed into the closet and fell into Youhei's arm. Senki heard the door close and locked before she slowly looked up.

"Hey. You ok?" Youhei asked.

"Yeah," Senki replied, "What is up with everyone today? They are acting so suspiciously."

"Mhm. I couldn't figure out what they are up to," Youhei said.

"I hope nothing bad happens," Senki said.

Youhei nodded as he looked at her to realize how beautiful she was. He was thinking this might be a good time to tell her how he feels about her.

"Senki, there is something I want to tell you," Youhei said.

"What is it?" Senki asked.

"I… I always like you but I couldn't never tell you since there is always something interrupting our daily lives," Youhei confessed.

"Youhei… I do like you even though we became Turboranger," Senki said softly as she put her hand on Youhei's cheek.

"I guess we do like each other but could never tell each other due to trouble," Youhei said.

"Yeah. But I'm glad that our friends actually did help us out for our first date in the closet," Senki said.

"Mhm," Youhei said.

Youheo and Senki stay in the closet for a good while since they are happily talking to each other. They were also thinking about a better date by themselves after their first one being set up by their friends.