He was looking deadly sexy with his six Pecs, taunt muscles and broad shoulders. Khushi gulped as her throat was going dry seeing the sexy hot vision infront of her. What would be it like to touch him ... wait what?? She was shocked on her thoughts.

Arnav stood in front of the mirror and try to applied the ointment on his back when He saw Khushi glancing at him without blinking her eyes.

Aranv : khushi, what heppend khushi ?? Why are standing like this ?? ( He asked truning toward her )

Khushi come back in her sence hearing Arnav's voice and looked at him who was looking at her in confusion, she mentally palmed herself for thinking about this, what happening with her now theseday she wondered.

Khushi : nothing ... ( She said while looking everywhere but Arnav )

Arnav : khushi can you Apply this ointment on my back. My hand is not reaching ... ( He said with pout )

Khushi : me ?? ( Point at herself ) how could I ... ( hesitatetly )

Arnav : please khushi .. ( said with Pleading eyes )

Khushi gluped and took the tube from his hand. Arnav turned, facing his back to her. Khushi started applying the ointment. her hands were trembling when she touched his bare back, her heart beating was so fast feeling his skin under her plam, she never touch any man like this in her life and now touching him creating new sensations in her which was so new to her.

Khushi quickly finished and about go when Arnav hold her hand and looked at her sadly.

Arnav : khushi did I do something wrong ??

Khushi : No Arnav .. ( she quickly said as she notice his sad face )

Arnav : then why are avoiding me ?? You haven't even talked to me since we came from your house ... ( He said in a low voice, with a puppy face )

Now how could she tell him what his nearness doing to her, which Never happened before.

Arnav : khushi ... ( poking one of her cheeks to get her attention )

Khushi : it's nothing like that Arnav, i'm just tired ... ( Cupped his face ) lets sleep now ..

Arnav nodded and khushi lay down on her side of bed, covering herself with a quilt. She about to close her eyes when she gasped as arnav slipped into the same quilt without wearing t-shirt. Is he gonna sleep like this .. khushi thoughts and looking at him.

Khushi : Arnav are not gonna wear t-shirt ?? ( She asked gulping )

" No khushi .. I don't like wearing t-shirt while sleeping and you also said na, its nothing wrong being shirtless front of you " Arnav said inosently without knowing his effect on her. Khushi gluped as she was now regretting for saying this.

Arnav : good night khushi ...

saying this He kissed on her cheek, khushi close her eyes feeling his warm lips on her. Arnav looked at her expecting same kiss from her as Ratna always kissed his forehead before he slept.

Arnav : khushi won't you give me a good night kiss .. ( he asked cutely with pout )

Khushi looked at his cute face, how can she deny him when he asking her so cutely. Khushi moves her face closer to him and kissed his forehead softly, earning brightness smile from him.

he took her right hand and kept it above his head, asking her to stroking his hairs, khushi smiled at this and she started caressing his hair softly. She also notice how tightly he holding her other hand as if she will run away. Adoration filled her eyes, as he looked even more innocent and cute while sleeping. His long lashes were resting on his high cheekbones, and his forehead free of any creases. Whenever he would make any movements in his sleep, he'll make sure to hold her hand even tighter, He was just so adorable " she thought.

Next morning

Arnav continuously looking toward the kichen siting on his chair and waiting for his parathas Which he had asked khushi to making for him. All waching his antics with smile as he was looking really cute with desperate look.

NK : all you call me bhukar but now you see, who real bhukar is ( he mocked with smile ) have some patience Nanav mere bhai, your Parathas won't run anywhere .. ( he said teasingily )

Arnav glare at him then suddenly his expression changed and he give him sweet smile make NK frowned

Arnav : am garding my Parathas, what if a monkey who lives in our house stole it, then ?? ( he said with cute evil smile )

This shut his mouth and all laughed as no one can win over Arnav. no metter what satution is, he know truned the teble Smarty.

Khushi come out of the kitchen and serve Paratha to Arnav who licked his lips looking at them. The aroma made him even more hungry. He roamed his eyes around them like a child, But he didn't touch them which make khushi confused.

Khushi : why aren't eating Arnav ??

Arnav : am waiting for you khushi, come lets eat .. ( he hold her hand )

Khushi (smiled) : no Arnav, am fasting today ... You eat, I will eat letter.

Arnav (confused) : what is fasting khushi ??

Khushi : today we are going temple for Puja right !! ( Arnav nodded ) so I can't eat before Puja. now you finish your breakfast quickly ...

Arnav : NO ... If you don't eat then I won't eat either.

Khushi : but Arnav I can't ... ( Arnav cut her )

Arnav : no means no .. I will eat only with you that's it. ( He said stubbornly truning his face another side )

Khushi looked at him helplessly, she didn't want to take any risk in the matter of his heath but how can she make him understand as his Stubbornness increasing day by day like child.

Ratna : leave it khushi, he will not listen to anyone and it's just matter of 3 hours ...

Khushi nodded but she's still worried for his heath.

Ratna : Aman are you coming with us ??

Aman : no, maa I have a meeting but don't worry NK will go with you all and I'm sending some bodyguards also.

Ratna and Dadi didn't say anything as they know Aman never compromise when it comes to Arnav's safety.

After breakfast khushi and Arnav get ready for Puja and left to the temple with Dadi, Ratna, and NK.

.
To be continued

Thanks you guys for your all love for this .. next Part I will update of my supernatural story " Fannaah " give your love and support to this story also.