Chapter: the end

NOBODY'S POV:

Taylor looked at camila staring at lauren from the distance. "You what?!" She almost yelled but kept it quite between the two of them

Camila's view was blocked by Taylor. Her eyes caught Taylor's and they looked away "i-i..." she stuttered out but she couldn't say anything.

Taylor's suprised look turned into a huge grin. "You wanna marry my sister?" She said making camila blush.

"I-i... tay...ugh" camila let out a small groan and leaned her head on the older womans shoulder from embarrassment.

"Don't be like that, mila. I approve of you. They way she talks about you and they way you fucking look at her... god I wish my boyfriend looked at me like that" Taylor rolled her eyes but chuckled. "Hey..." she called. Camila stood up straight and back up a little.

Taylor grabbed both of her shoulders bringing her closer in for a hug "I'll help you if you need it"

Camila's cheeks blushed red but she nodded at the older woman. A fint smiled appeared on her lips.

Taylor pulled away from the girl but dragged her back to the group.

"Lauren say sorry" dinah spoke pointing at Chris.

Lauren shook her head "only if he says it first. I already told you" she crossed her arms. Her brother scoffed about to speak.

"Chris. Come with me" Taylor covered his mouth and yanked him by the arm away from the four younger girls.

"Tay!" He yelled but quickly quiet down when Taylor spoke to him in a whisper.

"He's such a fucking idiot" lauren huffed out.

Normani rolled her eyes "he is but don't say it".

Camila walked over to lauren and hugged her. Lauren's hands still crossed "dinah and normani... get in here" camila said with a tiny smirk.

Normani and dinah looked at each other, a giant grin appeared on their lips. Lauren on the other hand, her eyes widen realizing what was happening "no! Stay away from- oww!"

The other two had tackle the group to the ground, all three bodys on top if lauren as they laughed. Lauren finally cracked and laughed as well. She missed this. The tackling of hugs when they had sleep overs, when someone was mad, or sad. It was the best.

"Chris..." Taylor cleared her throat coming closer to the group of girls.

His eyes still wide from what Taylor told him. He looked between camila and lauren stunned. "Huh?" He questioned coming out from his thoughts.

The girls sat up and looked up at the two older siblings. Taylor gave him a look. Chris nodded and scratched his neck "I-im sorry lauren. I really am."

Lauren raised both eyebrows suprised. Standing up quickly she looked between the two "what? Why? You changed your mind?"

Chris glanced at camil and looked at Taylor "I got news and it did. I'm happy your with Camila. Really" he spoke with a smile.

Lauren, dinah and normani all looked at him confused. Although Camila's cheeks flushed a bit red. She knew what Taylor had talk to him about and it most likely changed his mind. "Jesus.." camila mumbles.

"What?" Chris asked, a smile on his face. Camila shook her head, but was quickly hugged by him.

The three girls looked at them suprised and confused.

Chris whispered into her ear "I know what you said. I'm sorry for what i said and... i do like you." Pulling away he smile and shrugged "still a little hurt and mad at you but still... your my favorite"