From the other side

Começar do início

Your eyes glistens. "I'll be so honored senora Julieta" 

She laughs heartedly "Camilo, go to the nursery and call on Mirabel to help her get clean, it might ease her mind after the event that happened earlier"

"Will do! But in return wont you give your cute nephew extra food tomorrow.."

 "Whatever Camilo just take her safely"

He whispered a little 'Yes!' before the two of you went upstairs.

-

"Wait, your from the future??" Camilo asks for the 12th time that night. After you took a nice bath, you decided to tell Mirabel and Camilo the real reason on how you got transported here.

Except for the just wanted to meet Camilo part. 

"Camilo she literally said yes all the time" Mirabel says, "How's life in 2022? Wow even saying it is still unbelievable"

"We have this thing called Corona Virus, or Covid19 for short or something. It started somewhere in the first months for 2019 and it had been four years"

"And people got infected as soon as it started to spread?!"

"Well it's their fault for not wearing a mask outside"

"I didn't notice earlier but you did wear a 20's style right?"

"Yup! The latest fashion in 2022!"

You told them everything, and the two were really Invested. Mirabel was interested in a game called Toca Boca since you said you could rob people and customize your character.

And Camilo wanted to play the game Roblox.

You checked to see if your phone was brought with you, and luckily it was there. But what shocks you the most was that there was wifi, and it was full green bars!

"No way Encanto has wifi!?" You exclaimed. Camilo and Mirabel was mesmerized on your technology. 

"A real.. Phone, it's so shiny" Mirabel holds it as she tested out on swiping the screen. "Hey I wanted to play first!" Camilo and Mirabel started to have a cousins quarrel.

"Hey hey hey! Use my phone until 60% I'm not sure if there's any chargeable outputs here"

"Alright!" The two said in unison.

-

"Y/n here, will be staying with us but in return she will be also helping us in our daily chores" Abuela says as everyone on the table listened, including you.

You sat in between Mira and Camilo. Mirabel was happy but looked like she was in a rush. Camilo on the other hand was just excited to use your phone again.

-

"Can i see your ga-lae-ree" He says reading it out. "Go ahead, but DONT press on the albums, ask me for permission and I'll let you"

He started to scroll down, "Who's Tom Holland? Your brother?" 

"Lets say he's my ex" 

Ex crush. You laughed inside telling little lies to satisfy yourself.

"Can I press his album?" He asked waiting for your reply. "Sure go ahead"

He started to check the pictures, "Man he has 8 packs! He must be really strong!! And a red clown costume"

You started laughing, "pfft It's not a clown costume, It's his spideysuit"

"Spideysuit? That sounds weird"

"I'll let you watch a movie so you'll understand"

"Movie?" He asked. 

The more he explores, the more he gets confused or felt something new.

He then checks more of your apps, "Whats wattpad? And Ao3?"

You snatched your phone back "ALRIGHT ENOUGH PHONE FOR THE DAY- HEY MARIANOS GONNA COME RIGHT? RIGHT NOW LETS FINISH OUR WORKS BEFORE THEY ARRIVE"

"DO YOU HAVE A SECRET MESSAGE THERE OR SOMETHING??-"

-

In the end, you felt in peace living in Encanto. You helped around and grew friendships with the family, well not all since you didn't wanna get too close with Alma.

It all worked out alright :))

"Hey Y/n, this person named Sir William messaged you on why you haven't been in something called online class for 3 months now-"

"BLOCK HIM RIGHT NOW CAMILO MADRIGAL"