"Y/N?" -Kakucho

"You guys know her?" Hanma asked.

And South chuckled and said "Very much"

"Why are you here?" -Ran asked.

Everyone is looking at you intensely especially south terano.

"She's going to model our liquor brand" -Kisaki

"I-I'm s-sorry I f-forgot to ask the receptionist where is the r-room" you stuttered.

They know each other? Are they friends? Or mister kisaki and mister hanma is also part of Rokuhara tandai? Your mind is full of questions at this time.

And suddenly hanma's phone rang and he answered it. After a few minutes of the call.

"Kisaki the photographers, stylist, makeup artist will be late they will be here after lunch" -Hanma

And you heard that. Fuck they're late

"Okay miss y/n wait outside we have to continue our meeting" kisaki said and you nodded.

You went outside the room and go to the lounge area near the elevator. And sit there and wait.

---

[INSIDE THE CONFIDENCE ROOM]

After an hour the discussion went well. They also sign the papers regarding their agreement about the businesses they are going to work on.

"I ordered a food for our lunch today hanma call miss y/n outside to join us" -Kisaki

And hanma went outside he saw you at the lounge area.

"Oi kisaki you said that she's going to model your liquor brand right? Can I watch?" - South

"Can we watch too I'm interested" -Rindou

"Of course no problem" -Kisaki

After a few minutes hanma is with you. Your heart beats so fast because you are going to have lunch with them especially with rokuhara tandai. Everyone is gazing at you especially south and kakucho.

"H-hi" you greeted. You noticed that they are all wearing formal attire. They look hot wearing formal attires. Anyway they provided another seat for you, you're sitting between kisaki and hanma.

"I called you because I know that you're not eating lunch so we invited you to join us eat" -Kisaki

"T-thank y-you mister kisaki"

"No problem anyway let's wait for the foods to come" -Kisaki

You are looking downwards because of the embarrassment that you feel. Their stares are kinda uncomfortable for you. While waiting for the foods they are talking about the upcoming fight between three deities.

You were just looking at them one by one. You realize that the older haitani is fine, his lazy eyes makes him more hotter. He noticed that you were looking at him so he winks at you and smirked. And you look away because of that.
What was that?

Because of the tension that you feel, you feel like you need to go to the comfort room to pee. Good thing the conference room has a comfort room inside so you don't need to go out.

"E-excuse m-me I'm going to use comfort room" you said to them and you stand up and walk to the comfort room. And all eyes on you.
When you reached the comfort room you lock it right away.

Relax y/n it's just them pretend like nothing happened.

Meanwhile the guys outside where talking about you while you're inside the comfort room.