Chapter 20: Nasha VS. Nasha (Part 1)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Come on! Don't disappoint me, dragon slayer! It is still too early to give up!" My other 'me' jumped forward as she suddenly faced her feet in direction to me. And... oh no... that attack. I knew that attack! It was one of the many fire spells I created myself! "FIRE DRAGON'S RADIANT STOMP!"

I quickly placed both arms in front of me in order to block the attack. However, the brutal kick I received was so powerful that it broke the entire pillar while sending me back even more. I recovered my balance as fast as I could and then used my flames to move up one of the many pillars, but my opponent wasn't staying behind at all. She too used her fire to chase me around, leaving a trace of destruction wherever she went through.

She then tried fire punching me once more. Luckily, I managed to dodge at the last second as her attack hit the pillar with great force. Moving all the way up the pillar while clashing fire against fire, we both then reached the top and jumped down once again, landing firmly on the ground with a considerable distance right in between us.

"Haha...! Yeah, that's it, other 'me'!" my other self yelled. "This whole time, you've been hiding your magic cause you feared people might find out that Natsu Dragneel is your father, am I right? I'm sure it feels great to finally let it all out!"

I frowned in annoyance once more as my opponent charged fire inside her mouth. I knew what she was up to now, so I wasn't gonna let it happen without a fight. Therefore, I too charged as much fire as I could while getting ready to release it all at once.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAAAARRR!!!"

The 2 powerful blasts of fire collided in a stunning explosion that covered the entire place. Flames were scattered in every direction and lots of smoke took form in between, blocking my sight completely. But then, to my total surprise, my other self appeared right in front of me again, ready to attack. "You are too slow!" she mockingly claimed as she landed another fire punch on my face. I inevitably backed up because of it, but quickly rolled back in order to stand again.

A few minutes later, the smoke cloud disappeared as  both of us stared at each other in defiance. But it was clear that my other 'me' was dominating the fight. Damn it... I had to do something before it was too late.

"Hehe... You are certainly strong, other 'me'" she said. "But I'm afraid you have 0 chance of beating me. Thanks to the more than 5000 rebooted days I lived, I increased my magic power several times over. An inferior version of myself can not defeat me no matter how hard you try"

"Tsk! You seem so confident, but you forget one little detail, other 'me'" I replied. "I don't need to beat you in order to win. All I need to do..."

...

...

...

"...is ruin your plan!"

At that moment, I made a very big jump with my fire and landed right on top of the capsule machine that contained the dark seed inside. I was about to smash it with a fire punch. But unfortunately, my other self managed to react in time as she threw me to the floor in an enraged state. "Why the hell are you so stubborn?!" she asked. "If you destroy the seed, we'll all die! And since we are too close to it already, we won't even have time to rewind time again! Just stay down!"

"Shut up! I already told you I don't believe in that bad ending you keep talking about! I'll find a way to save the future no matter what!"

My other 'me' and I kept on struggling for a while longer. But it was then that I startled in shock for the capsule machine suddenly turned on while shaking like crazy. Oh no... don't tell me... "Heh! It's too late already! I win, other 'me'!!! The dark seed is about to be planted!"