Chapter 17: The Final Goodbye

Angelane POV

It had been a while since my friends and I got lost inside this dark underground maze. Right now, we were all running around the long hallways of this place while in search of more our comrades. In fact, it didn't take long before we finally found 2 more of them: none other than Gray and Juvia, who looked a bit tired and had their bodies covered with many slight cuts, probably due to some battle they had along the way.

"Gray! Juvia!" Erza yelled as we all gathered with the duo of mages. "Are you guys, okay?"

"Y-yeah... Just a bit tired" Gray replied as we then decided to make a recount of how many people we had gathered in our group so far.

Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Carla, Mira, Cana, Levy, Gajeel, Lily, Happy and me... Those were the names of the people we have encountered up to this point, meaning there were of course a lot more members still lost somewhere in this annoying maze... like Laxus, Jet, Droy, Macao, Warren, master Makarov... and both Natsu and my mom as well.

We all started thinking about what our next move should be. However, we then startled in shock when a male voice suddenly began resonating inside all of our minds. What is more, it didn't take us that long to figure out who this voice actually belonged to, given that we all only knew one person capable of speaking telepathically to all of us at the same time: Warren.

"Hey, everyone! Can you here me?! Warren here!" Warren claimed as everyone else answered to him telepathically as well. "Good... I'm glad you are all okay. It took me a while to find you and establish communication, but it worked just fine in the end"

"Where are you right now, Warren?" Laxus asked from another place, to which warren simply replied by saying he had no idea. What is more, he then stated that the main reason he wanted to talk to us was because master Makarov was alongside him, and he really wanted to communicate with all of his comrades from the guild and make sure they were okay.

Immediately, master Makarov's voice began coming through the telepathic connection Warren had created. And after a while of discussing about how everybody was, he finally asked the question we all had at that point. "So... has any of you found the laboratory?" our master said as everyone else did not speak a single word, meaning of course that nobody had the slightest idea of where the hidden lab was.

Or well... that's what we thought at first...

...

...

...

...until a certain someone finally spoke much to our complete surprise.

"Gramps! We found it!" Natsu said out of nowhere. "Lucy and I found it! We have the lab right in front of us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV

<<Some time earlier>>

Mmmh... Something was... weird...

All I could see around was nothing but an immense dark void in which not even the slightest of sounds could be heard. The last thing I remember was...

Mmmh... Dang...

What was it?

...

...

...

Oh, yeah... I was fighting against that psycho man who was half-demon. And then... I passed out...