We've finally met you! -E.O

Start from the beginning

"Who is coming, by the way?" She asked while she was still destroying things left and right.

"My sisters." The blonde said while analyzing her girlfriend's response. 

"Oh. How come? Do they want me here while they visit you? You know, considering they didn't meet me yet and everything." Emma started to ramble while getting nervous.

Good thing she had the controller in her hands, she could fidget with it as a way of letting out her emotions. 

"That's why they are coming here in the first place. They said it's been long enough and it's time for them to meet you." Lizzie explains while shifting closer to her girlfriend. Of course, she had noticed her getting anxious.

"I mean, it's only been a year. It's not that long." Emma tried to calm herself. 

"For them it is. Don't worry, they will love you. I know it." Lizzie ran a hand on Emma's back.

"What do they know about me?" Emma asked, her mission finally over, so she turned around to face the blonde.

"Besides the fact that you are my girlfriend and we have been together for a year, they know that you make me incredibly happy and we love each other. They also know that the public doesn't know who you are, even though they know I'm in a relationship. I also think they know small details about you since I talk about you any time I'm calling my parents or them." Lizzie rambled.

"You are sweet." Emma gave her a quick peck.

"I'm actually surprised that it took them this long to come here and meet you. Knowing them, they would have come here to meet you after our first date." She giggles. "But I think mom had something to do with it. I think she told them to let us in peace until we figure our things out." 

"This also means that I have to meet your parents now, right?" Emma asked while getting anxious again.

"Yes, but you have nothing to worry about, they already love you." Lizzie comforted Emma.

"How do you know that?"

"Because there is no way in which they don't love you. Especially since they know how happy you make me. And that's what they have wanted all along. For me to find someone good and kind. Someone that loves me no matter what. And that person is you. So of course they love you already." Lizzie rambled. 

What she just said instantly put a smile on Emma's face. So, after Lizzie was done with her little ramble, Emma got a hold of her cheeks and gave her one of the most passionate kisses she could give.

"Whoa." Lizzie said after they broke apart. "What was that for?" She asked confused.

"Because I love you." Emma gave her a big smile.

"I love you. But damn, if I knew that all it takes for you to kiss me like that was just stating my love, I would have done it more frequently." She giggled.

"Liz, love, all you have to do is say you love me and every part in my body screams that I should kiss you, or hug you."

"Noted." Lizzie nodded and then gave her another kiss.

"So, where are your sisters?" Emma asked.

"They should arrive any minute."

"What?!" Emma suddenly got up from the couch.

"Yeah, they called while on their way here. They said they didn't want to give you any chance of 'escaping' before they are here." She said sheepishly.

"Oh wow, now I really can leave this house." Emma joked.