They hate each other Part 2 -W.M

Start from the beginning

When some cubs started rolling out around and playing with each other, the couple took their time to give their attention to the adult pandas as well. Emma was, of course, mindful of the small baby in her lap. 

"Thank you so much for this." Wanda turned around and cupped Emma's cheek with her free hand. "I love you so much." She said before kissing her girlfriend. 

"I love you too, солнышко. With everything that I have." Emma replied when they pulled apart. (Sunshine)

After what felt like such a short time but was in fact an hour, they were told they should leave 'cause the place is closing up soon. 

That left Wanda saying goodbye with a heavy heart. She didn't want to part ways with the beautiful pandas she just bonded with. 

"I'll try to bribe him into letting us here another time." Emma said while they were walking to the car, her hand over Wanda's shoulder.

"I mean, I could always just mind control him into letting us inside." Wanda giggled innocently.

"That would be our last resort." Emma winked. "But you didn't hear me say that." 

"Hear what?" 

"Exactly." Emma nodded and they both laughed.

"You should leave me at one of the shopping centers before you go to the compound." Wanda said while buckling herself in the car. "You know, so they don't ask questions about us arriving together." 

"Okay, you have some shopping bags in the trunk as well. They are from the last time we went out." Emma started the car.

"I should go shopping soon, I'm running out of shopping bags and excuses to be out at the same time as you."  Wanda thought out loud.

"You can go and look for new books this weekend. A lot of them would be away for some press conference. Just put the bags in the trunk and next time we are on a date, you can take them into your room." Emma suggested.

All of them were assigned some cars by Tony himself. Some had their own, and some were sharing.

Emma and Wanda fitted into the sharing category. The billionaire thought it would be funny to make them share the same car. He also hoped it would help them overcome their hate for the other. 

But it just made them 'compete' for the car more. Emma is' wining' most of the time. And that was only because Wanda didn't want to be driving while on their date, and Emma was more than fine with being the one behind the wheel. 

If any of them had some important stuff to handle and they needed the car, they would let the other know with a mental message or a message if they were not in the compound.

And in situations like these, when they were on a date, Wanda would leave first saying she is going out, sometimes shopping or just walking around, etc. After like half an hour or so, Emma would leave saying she's going to spend time with some friends or her family. They all knew about the relationship and helped the couple to keep it a secret. 

They also made sure the car tracking location wasn't working, as well as their phones. They had Peter to help with that. The oblivious kid helped Emma one day and explained how to control track the location without damaging anything in the process. He admitted to doing that on the suit Tony gave him, without the billionaire knowing or realizing. He only did that 'cause he wanted to keep on being the Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man without getting in trouble. 

So, without knowing, he helped Emma and Wanda to have secret dates without anyone realizing or being able to track their location. 

It was genius, so thank God for Peter.