"Baby," Stella breaks away from the kiss. She runs her fingers through her long hair and bits her lip. "Wait until tonight. " She whispers.

I give her a small kiss. "Seriously?" I ask unable to hide my excited smile. "Yeah. " Stella laughs getting up from my lap. She readjusts her shorts and shirt. I get up and do the same, simply straightening out my pants. "I'm sorry baby, but I can't keep my hands off of you for too long. " I grin pulling her back into my arms. "I don't see a problem with that. " Stella replies, wrapping her arm around my back.

Happily, we walk hand in hand towards the workshop, my anticipation for tonight growing by the second.

*

"To Christela! " I announce flashing a charming smile. "To Christela! " All the elves and lead elves proclaim happily at the clink of their hot chocolate mugs. Stella wore a beautiful white, shouder-less ballgown with white pumps, the dress as part of traditional wear of the new wife of Santa- not to be confused with a wedding dress.

As everyone toasted in her favor, Stella beamed a little as she hates to be called by her real name. Everyone in the room laughed and passed plates and enjoyed the moment. I return to my highly chair next to my girlfriend who sat with elegant poise and sophisticated manner.

"Babe, lighten up. " I leaned over and spoke through clenched teeth.

"I'm fine, but this dinner seems so lavish and extraordinary. All of this.. for me. Hardly, I don't think this is necessary. " She says genuinely before taking a small sip from her steaming mug.

"Nonsense, you are worth so much more. In fact, I don't think this is lavish enough. You deserve much better. By the way, you look so fucking amazing right now. " I whisper in her ear over the excited chatter and joyous conversation. I reposition the napkin in my lap to cover up my excitement.

Before I could whisper something naughty in her ear, the doors opened and Pumchu and several other main chefs burst out from the kitchen doors. "Excuse me everyone, " Pumchu smiled greatly. "But dinner is served." More excited chatter emerged from the vast, ballroom where everyone dinned.

In my head, there's a little ticking clock counting down the seconds until bedtime. I clasp Stella's hand into mine and gave it a small squeeze. She sends me a patient smile and greets Pumchu coordinaly as he served my table, the main table first.

"The pleasure it is that we finally meet. " Pumchu smiles before placing a large, silver platter in front of her. "Why indeed it is. Pumchu I presume? " Stella smiles shaking the small man's hand. ""Yes, you are correct. I hope you enjoy your special dinner, Mrs. Clause. " Pumchu replies before dashing off rather quickly to manage the food for the other elves.

"He's absolutely adorable. " Stella smiles placing another linen napkin in her lap.

Dinner carried on slowly and gradually more and more elves ate until their bellies grew plump and left for housing quarters. Just up until Commander Elf and his workers sat eating together at their separate table. They spoke no words and ate forkfuls of food in unison, almost robotically.

Though I yearned for Stella's attention, she chatted happily with none other than Happiness Elf, who found the discussion topic of shoelace coordination rather intriguing.

Soon, Pumchu and other chef elves worked busily to round up the remainder of dishes scattered about the many, many tables. Although dressed in my favorite winter suit, I stood to offer my hand.

"May I be of assistance, " I ask a very flustered Pumchu, who's chunky cheeks were ruddy and sweat glistened upon his forehead. "Absolutely not, Santa. Off you go elsewhere, for this is my duty and my job. I hope you enjoyed the dinner. " With an armful of dirty dishes, I watched as the tiny elf disappeared through the chrome double doors that led into the kitchen.