"I love you Tzuyu ~ ah ☺️❤️.."

-

Nancy went to Mark's apartment and told him what had happened to her car..

"Is that all you're going to say?  Oppa, my car was broke and I'm sure that woman did it."

"Stop it Nancy, Sana is not responsible for the damage to your car.  Sana can't do that so don't blame her because you don't have any evidence so stop accusing her."

"Why are you like this to me?!.."

"You fight with many girls, maybe one of them ruin your car.  don't blame Sana and don't hurt her either.  Once you repeat that I will take some actions."

"Do you like her?."

"What?."

"You're protecting her so much. I'm asking you do you like that woman??."

"Yes I like her but she love someone else and I respect that. So, don't bother her Nancy."

"How dare you."

"Go home now, it's quite late already."

-

After having their coffee Tzuyu and Sana went home already.

"Thank you for treating me." Sana said, they're now in front of their room's still holding each other's hand.

"You're welcome :) .."

"So, let's sleep now?.."

"Okay..."

Sana smile and hugs her. "Good Night Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"Good Night Bao bei ❤️.."

"Bao bei?." Sana curiously asked.

Tzuyu smile and lean closer to her ears.

"I said, good night baby." Tzuyu sweetly whisper to her ears making Sana blush.

"That's so sweet 🥰.."

"I think so, cause you're blushing so hard."

"Am I???." Sana cutely cupped her face.

"You're so cute.." Tzuyu kissed her forehead. "Good Night and sleep now.."

"Arasso, you too ☺️❤️.."

-

They do their night routine first before they went to bed. It's been midnight already but the two of them are still awake.

They can't sleep as they're both thinking each other.

Minutes later Tzuyu's phone suddenly light up she get it and she was surprised when she read Sana's name appeared on her screen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Sanapomu

Sanapomu:
Are you sleeping already?.

Sana doesn't expect Tzuyu to reply because it's late at night. She just only try to text the latter.

C.Tzuyu:
It's quite late already.
Why are you still awake?

Sanapomu:
How abou you?
Why are you still awake? :)

C.Tzuyu:
I can't sleep 😌

Sanapomu:
Me too 😬

C.Tzuyu:
Why you can't sleep???

Sanapomu:
I'm thinking of you, I mean us :)

C.Tzuyu:
I'm thinking as you as well ~ You're occupying my mind so much ❤️

Sanapomu:
So, It's my fault?

C.Tzuyu:
Yes ^^

Sanapomu:
You know what, I'm happy right now.

C.Tzuyu:
Really?

Sanapomu:
Yes, because I understand that this is how it feels to fall in love with a woman.  it feels good, my heart is at ease and I'm comfortable. I'm happy because I was given the chance to feel it especially and you.

C.Tzuyu:
So, I'm your first love?

Sanapomu:
You are ❤️

C.Tzuyu:
I would be honest to you. You're not my first relationship.

C.Tzuyu:
I flirted with many girls in US before I didn't take all my relationship seriously for me it's just a game that you need to play.

C.Tzuyu:
I never fall in love, but when I met you I don't know but everything has change. You make me fall in love, You make me find the true meaning of Love. I'm really thankful for that Sana..

Sanapomu:
Sana? ^^

Sanapomu:
Where's the Unnie? 😅

C.Tzuyu:
We're a couple now, is it necessary to call you Sana Unnie?

C.Tzuyu:
I will call you Bao bei and Love.

Sanapomu:
Arasso, you can call me by the names you want to call me. ❤️

C.Tzuyu:
Good to know

C.Tzuyu:
I love you ❤️👭

Sanapomu:
I love you Tzuyu ~ Chan 😘

xxxxxx