7 | Am I Living A Lie?

Last three books of 'In A Relationship With EXO' series (Lay, Kai, Suho) are going to be updated side by side, so you can read them as well.

I was angry.

I was angry because I was angry. It was unusual for me to be angry. It really was. Whenever someone would upset me, I had calmed myself saying they didn't deserve my response. That this situation just wasn't worth it. But, today I was breaking my I own rule. I was having a response to something that happened because of me. I wanted it. Then why I was feeling this pissed off?

Did I mention that I was angry? I did, right?

The funny thing about the expectations was that once you start forming a connection with people, you would start having these hopes for something. These expectations. You crave their love, attention, and it's not right. It was not at the moment at least.

"As I was telling you, Jongin is an amazing dancer. I saw him the first time and I was like, 'Woah, he's so cool. How can someone dance this good,'" Yixing was talking to Junmyeon, and the guy they were talking about, Jongin was a bit embarrassed, judging by his red face. "You should be ready to receive many compliments after your debute."

Hyun Jae, yes, I was adamant on calling her by her real name. At least in my mind. Fuck her. She was smiling, looking at Jongin. "You dance so well. I agree with Yixing."

Junmyeon patted the shy boy's shoulder. "He gets embarrassed easily," he said with a laugh and turned to me. "Right! Fei never witnessed him perform, right? You should."

I gave him a fake smile. "Of course." Nobody noticed my angry stance on the whole thing, but one person did. Yixing glanced at me and frowned. "What?" I mouthed, pushing food into my mouth and munched it.

He shook his head and smiled at others. My eyes moved to Hyun Jae. She was laughing with Junmyeon over Jongin's inability to take compliments. And, how this new addition to their group, another boy, had Jongin piss his pants. Some Kyungsoo guy. I listened to Yixing too as he told me that he went to watch other traines Luhan and Minseok play football. I heard it all.

"I'm visiting this dance academy next week. It's my former dance teacher's academy. Anyone would like to tag along?" Jongin asked. "I'm just going to meet few guys there."

"No girls?" Yixing teased.

"Tao will go with you if you want a company." Junmyeon suggested and looked at Yixing. "I'm also going to mall tomorrow with Baekhyun, would you like to come?"

They had people outside me to talk to. To care about. I had no idea of who these people were. Chanyeol. Baekhyun. Tao. I mean, I knew they were traines, but everyone was well acquainted with other. I wasn't. They weren't loner like me who only knew two three people here in South Korea. Their world was wide open with love, friendships and what not. While mine was complete opposite. I felt a hand over my shoulder and looked up.

"What are you thinking, Fei?" Hyun jae asked with a bright smile. I felt others eyes on me as well. "Something a matter?"

They didn't deserve it. Everyone had a right to choose their friends. They had me but others too. It was my fault for not being a social butterfly. I shouldn't be angry. Besides this was what I wanted, right? A peaceful life with not many people around. Yes. Right. This was what I wanted. No need to mope around and expect more than I should.

"Fei." Yixing, who was sitting beside me, placed a hand over mine. I had no hope that his gesture went unnoticed. Junmyeon eyed his hand on mine as if it was a biology specimen, totally amused, while Hyun Jae had fear for Yixing's life in her eyes. Couldn't blame her.