Dear Exo-ls

Our China sheep, our dearest Yixing left SM Entertainment today, but he's still a part of Exo. Always will be. I'm sure he had a brief discussion with Exo members before making a decision on not renewing his contract with SM. He even dropped a new single with Exo members voices in it.

It's a regret that I wasn't stanning Exo when he was actively promoting in South Korea. I joined the fandom and Kpop too late, but he has a special place in my heart. Please give him a lot of love and support.

One by one exo member's contract with SM will be ending. While I'm happy for their freedom because SM could Fuck off for all I care, it's bittersweet to think that there's a chance that we won't get all 9 of them standing together anymore, but I've a hope that Exo members will figure it out and will treat us with occasional together insta live even if they don't know how it works. Lol.

Happy 10th anniversary Exo.

Happy 10th anniversary Luhan.

Happy 10 years of knowing the legends themselves. You'll always be a part of my youth, my flowery days, my bad days which you filled with your smiles. I'll always remember you and support you guys.

Please be happy with whatever you do in life. Better yet find good women and get married. I'll be happy to see you taking that step. Thank you for being so kind and comforting Exo.

Thank you.
Always.