Prologue

"Was it fun?"

He looked at me questioningly, but all could give him was a shrug. A shrug. That was all. He glanced up to the ceiling as if it was too hard for him to see him. To see me and realise what had just happened.

"Take care, Fei." He nodded his head and then walked out of the room silently as I fell on the couch nearby and closed my eyes.

"You're one interesting girl. I can't help but get drawn to you"

Hah! I was sure Lay must be regretting these words now. He must be regretting that he met me. He must be cursing the seconds he spent on me. One thing a man wouldn't do was sharing his girl but our story was exactly what he didn't want it to be. I was not his, I could never be.

I told him from the very start that I was a bad person. That I won't give him those rainbows and sunshine in this arrangement, but like a fool, he ignored my warnings.

They say if a girl loves then guy doesn't and if a guy loves, the girl doesn't. And if both fall in love with each other then people won't let them live peacefully. You must have tried to guess our scenario. Didn't you? but sorry to inform you guys that it was a NOTA option, that is None of the above.

"I told you before and I'm telling you again that I'm sorry Lay but I can't be only yours."

___________________________________________

The order of EXO in relationship series :

Sing For You (In A Relationship With EXO Xiumin)

Miracles In December (In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)

Oasis (In A Relationship With EXO Chen)

When The Mask Falls (In A Relationship With EXO Sehun)

Dusk Till Dawn (In A Relationship With EXO Chanyeol)

Reputation (In A Relationship With EXO DO)

Story Of My Life (In A Relationship With EXO Lay)

Counting Stars (In A Relationship With EXO Kai)

One Day (In A Relationship With EXO Suho)

End Game (Second book of In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)