Chapter 532:
  Jiang Xiaoxiao and Wang Huan and Zhang Xun are discussing the rules of the competition this time.

  She has already obtained the official entry certificate. It can be seen that this registration form is quite useful to send to the dean. At least this Professor Jia can no longer get in the way of her own eyes.

  But at a glance, Jia Zuo hurriedly took his bag and walked out.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao somehow felt that Jia Zuo didn't seem to be returning home normally.

  "I won't tell you, I have something to do."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao said goodbye.

  Wang Huan refused, "Jiang Xiaoxiao, why are you doing this every time? What's the matter with you? Every time you say it halfway through, then you leave. Isn't this bullying? I have to talk to you about everything today. You follow. What are you doing, what are you doing? I don't believe it anymore, why are you in such a hurry?"

  Since Wang Huan was cleaned up by Jiang Xiaoxiao, he has been very protective of Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was in a hurry.

  "To tell you the truth, there is Professor Jia in front, and I want to follow him. You don't know that Professor Jia has been giving me small shoes recently. I want to participate in the competition, but he has withdrawn my registration form. I just think he is now His behavior is strange, and I want to go and see what he is doing.

  People give me small shoes, I have to catch Professor Jia's handle, or I will not even have the ability to resist. Professor Jia said that he would let me even graduate. It's over."

  Wang Huan's expression changed, "This Jia Zuo has no real talent at all. I used to think that he was not pleasing to the eye, but now he dares to wear small shoes for you. Come on, I'll grab the handle with you, I'm the best at this kind of thing."

  Zhang Xun smiled, "Let's go together, who told your Lao Song to not arrive yet, or else he was there, and it would take the two of us, you and a girl to follow, If something goes wrong, it's not good, let's have two of our boys with you."

  Since the incident that Professor Song was attacked at their school, almost everyone is in danger, and no one has ever gone out, usually in groups of three or five. All for safety.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao was not careless, "Okay, then let's go together, but don't make a sound, I'll see. What is our Professor Jia going to do, why is he in such a hurry. I remember this time correctly. , there's another class in the afternoon. Professor Jia is leaving now and won't be in that afternoon class?"

  Everyone felt a little strange when he said this.

  As soon as they followed Professor Jia out of the school gate, they saw a police car parked at the school gate, and the siren whistled past.

  "Why did the police come to our school?"

  Wang Huan wondered.

  "Could it be to catch the murderer who attacked Professor Song last time?"

  Zhang Xun said his guess.

  The biggest incident that happened in their school was the attack on Professor Song. The police must have come for this.

  The two of them focused their attention on the police car, but Jiang Xiaoxiao never took his eyes off Jia Zuo's body. He clearly saw that the moment Jia Zuo saw the police car, the whole person slapped. shiver.

  Then it was normal. When he was going to cross the road after leaving the school gate, the moment he saw the police, he actually turned left and walked directly to the back alley. At first glance, he didn't want to meet the police, which was clearly a guilty conscience.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao greeted the two.

  "Hurry up and follow, this Professor Jia is not right. When he saw the police just now, he was so scared that his face turned white, and he turned around and walked into the alley. You didn't see the gust of wind under your feet, and you walked so fast that you wished you could step on it Hot Wheels."

  Jiang Xiaoxiao's words caught the attention of Wang Huan and Zhang Xun.

  As soon as he turned his head, he saw that Professor Jia was walking in a hurry, and his face was pale, and he went straight into the alley, and he felt guilty at first sight.

  The two rushed up without saying a word.

  "stop!"

  The shouting was terrifying, plus they heard footsteps chasing after them.

  Jia Zuo didn't even have time to look back to see who it was, he thought it was the police chasing after him.

  He threw the leather bag in his hand and ran forward. Unfortunately, he was a weak scholar. He didn't exercise at all on weekdays, but after running a few steps, he couldn't catch his breath. Knock people down.

  "It's not me, it's not me, I didn't hurt Song Qingyun."

  Wang Huan and Zhang Xun wiped the white sweat from their heads.

  Yo, what a surprise.

  The police didn't notice this, but Wang Huan and these were too quick, and Jia Zuo's voice was too loud.

  Instantly attracted attention.

  Jia Zuo saw that he was so frightened by the two students that he was full of grief and anger. Seeing Jiang Xiaoxiao's posture of idly watching, he couldn't help but be full of resentment.

  Song Qingyun woke up.

  right!
  At noon, Qiao Hui fed her husband today's peach wine, massaged the muscles on his arms, and chatted there.

  The doctor has instructed to often talk about some good memories of the past to stimulate the patient's subconscious.

  Then I felt that one of my hands was being grabbed.

  Qiao Hui almost burst into tears.

  Song Qingyun opened his eyes and stared at Qiao Hui steadily.

  "Thank you for your hard work."

  Thousands of words couldn't match the four words he said.

  After various inspections, it was proved that Song Qingyun really woke up, and after waking up, the whole person was in very good condition.

  As soon as the police heard that Song Qingyun was awake, they immediately rushed to take a record. There was no way for the victim to wake up. If the police didn't show up, how could they arrest the perpetrator?

  Song Qingyun immediately confessed Jia Zuo.

  Only the above scene, the scene where the police go to the school to arrest people.

  As a result, Jia Zuo was arrested after Jiang Xiaoxiao and the others made a mistake.

  After an overnight raid, Jia Zuo confessed to his crime.

  That crime is the death penalty.

  This is the end of a proper gun in this era.

  When Song Qingyun appeared on campus a week later, everyone was stunned.

  They just knew that the professor was awake, but they didn't expect the professor to recover so quickly.

  Of course, the most astounding thing is that the so-called Professor Jia actually plagiarized the students' thesis results and took them for himself. Only then did the previous scene, the terrifying attacker who caused a sensation on the campus, finally surfaced, and everyone felt at ease. .

  Only then did Jiang Xiaoxiao know, but he didn't expect such a thing to happen.

  One of his own thesis can also lead to a murder.

  If her peach wine hadn't worked, I'm afraid Song Qingyun would have become a vegetative person in this life.

  The Professor Jia also fled.

  Now she can be brought to justice, thanks to her ancestral secret recipe.

  I didn't see Qiao Hui and Song Qingyun when they saw Jiang Xiaoxiao, their faces were full of love, and they wished they could be treated like their own daughters.

  There is no way to repay this life-saving grace. This is their niece-in-law, how can I repay this life-saving grace?
  If it's someone else giving money as a gift, thank you.

  But this is my own family, and it is a little pale to say thank you.

  Qiao Hui knew it best in her heart, but it was only after drinking peach wine for a few days that such an effect was obtained. Jiang Xiaoxiao's ancestral secret recipe was really surprising.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao also came up with a figure, the amount of peaches needed by a vegetative person is two whole.