𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗

1998

It all comes down...to this.....Voldemort vs the famous Harry Potter. Harry had finished Dumbledore's diary on Venus Riddle, well...Ravenclaw. Many including Harry's parents weeped.

Things had gotten worse, Voldemort ordered Bellatrix to torture the Longbottom's, they died shortly after. Leaving their only son. Voldemort went against everything Venus had ever said, about her people close to her. Seraphina and Orpheus both were forced to become deatheaters, but in the first Wizarding war after Venus died Fabian, served in the order, and died during it. Which made Seraphina completely unstable she ended up killing herself, leaving their daughter at an orphanage. Hale Prewett, she was, she attended Hogwarts at the same time as the golden trio, but was placed in none other than Gryffindor. Everything went downhill after Venus had died, the Ministry was unstable. Orpheus fled in fear with his wife Daluchi Riddle. Both didn't have offsprings, but if they did because they fled, nobody would have a trace.

The second Wizarding war has commenced. Harry had gone to the forest to sacrifice himself, for the greater good.

'Avada kedavra' Voldemort shouted as the green beam hit Harry sending him to the floor. But what was shocking Voldemort himself fell back, tumbling to the ground. Narcissa went to check to see if he was alive

'Is he alive?' Narcissa bent down and whispered

'Draco, is he alive' Narcissa asked again

Harry nodded his head slowly so people wouldn't see other than Mrs Malfoy. Narcissa was conflicted but turned around to face all the other deatheaters.

'Dead' she confirmed as Bellatrix yelped in joy. Hagrid's face was about to break. He picked a 'dead' Harry up bridal style as the deatheaters lead themselves to the ruins of Hogwarts.

They all got there triumphantly.

'Who's that Hagrid's carrying?' Ginny Weasley called out alongside her father

'Neville who is it?' She asks again

'Harry Potter...is dead!' Voldemort smiled looking at the whole of Hogwarts students. Voldemort was happy because Venus and his plan was finally fulfilled.

'No!no!' Ginny ran out but Arthur stopped her

Everyone squinted their eyes to get a better look. Horror painted on Hermione's and Ron's face.

'Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead, from this day forth,you put your faith in me.  ' Voldemort ordered

'Harry Potter is dead!' He cackled turning to face all the deatheaters who laughed along with him.

'And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us. Or die' Voldemort faced all the people

'Draco' Lucius called to his son

People turned to look at the messy blonde haired boy. Who looked sad and broken.

'Draco' Lucius seethed

'Draco....come' Narcissa called, Draco loved his mother so he had no choice but to obey.

Draco walked down and across the courtyard, everything was silent as Voldemort caressed him.

'Ah,well done, Draco...well done' he replied 

He stood next to Narcissa, Draco was about to burst out crying.