𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

1979

Dearest Venus,

We would like for you to attend the wedding of Miss Lily Evans and James Fleamont Potter. This will be held in the Summer and in a church, please do come if you can...if you can't then please contact us.

Looking forward to seeing you there

James & Lily.

Venus knew why she got an invite. She was quite close with Euphemia. Since the uproar of the first Wizarding War, things have been rocky. Tom was getting more worked up and more evil. Venus even noticed herself looked more paler and frail than usual, Spattergriot had not gone yet..and this feared Venus's death won't be long from now.

A few months before Venus had got the heartbreaking news of Euphemia had died of Dragon pox, and Fleamont sadly passed away days later. Seraphina was very broken aswell as she has gotten a miscarriage. Her and Fabian are well. They are now married so that makes her name Seraphina Prewett. Orpheus had also wedded, to a woman Venus was fond of, Daluchi Shaklebolt. Which now makes Daluchi Riddle.

Venus was in pain, most of the time. Tom often visited, now..his features and himself has changed. The handsome face was ruined, by the Horcruxes. Venus knew he had hidden them.

Venus requested to go out, and the day of the wedding came into veiw. She had to be at a distance in hear of spreading it. She was to weak to disapparate so went by broom. She wore her favourite dress and heard the church bells in the distance. She dismounted her broom and went to the front taking her place at a distance, she stood in the corner, away from the bridesmaids. She saw Sirius, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew...but Venus knew that he wanted to join Tom and her. Soon...the organs began to play a tune as Venus looked to a sweaty James, Siruis was trying to calm him down but it didn't work.

Everyone's jaw dropped as Lily walked down the aisle in a beautiful white gown with a veil over her pulled back gimgerish hair. James was looking as if he had seen heaven! Venus couldn't help but get teary eyed. Euphemia and Fleamont would have been so proud.

Venus looked to see Sirius smiling widely. Lily had reached the altar smiling taking her place next to a handsome James.

They exchanged their vows as the priest declared them officially married. Venus clapped along with the rest of the cheering crowd.

They all went into a nearby hall where they partied. Venus was overjoyed to see everyone having a great time.

Until Lily and James came over to her but kept their distance.

'Thank you for attending! We didn't think you'd come' she smiled

'I wouldn't miss this for the world! Euphemia would be so proud' Venus returned

'You know...we were thinking that...if me and James do expect a child, we want you to be the godmother.' Lily announced

'Me?! Why me?! This is too much' Venus looked from the newly married couple

'My mother spoke good of you. I put all trust in you, along with Lily. And we know you'll be great' James smiled

Venus could hardly contain herself.

'What are you going to name the child you have one?' Venus asked

'Well James and I were thinking....if it's a boy maybe, Harry? Harry James Potter. But if it's a girl maybe er...Euphemia Potter the second' Lily smiled

Venus smiled too.

'When are you thinking of having him or her?' Venus asked

'Well...maybe about a year or so' James laughed as he hugged Lily lovingly

'That's beautiful! Congrats' Venus clapped her hands

Venus felt very sick at this time. After the wedding she went back, and collapsed.

She woke with Healers surrounding her, yes she was now in emergency and critical care at this moment. All wires in her skin. Her body couldn't process what was going on.

Tom stood darkly in the corner until he got stopped by a healer, Tom didn't show much emotion but she could see a flicker of fear and sadness on Tom's face

'The healers say you only have a year to live.' Tom said darkly

This got Venus's heart rate up. She can't die?
Could she?

'I can't risk loosing you. Are you mentally okay? Why would you go out!' He started getting angrier

'I had to be somewhere, somewhere happy.' Venus said smiling

'You can't leave these walls until you're better, understood?I can't let you go, not now anyways. I need you to do many more things' he approached the dying woman

Tom was distracted that he hadn't found the baby born at the end of the seventh month, he had been at the ministry sneakily looking through files but nothing!

Venus could sense that Tom was on edge.

'You still love me, right?' Venus asked

'Yes, until death I shall love you.' He replied hastily

He wanted to kiss her, she had Ben fighting this bloody disease for years! And it only ever got worse.

'I love you too' Venus smiled

———————————————————————
I'm so sorry I haven't updated! It's on my conversations page! And these few weeks haven't been the best with exams and things!

But I hope you enjoyed and I will see you all soon!

——MINKSSS