𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

(Lol this from one of my fav movies, I only put a gif in cuz I'm bad at explaining what ppl r wearing)1945

1945

The ball was here. All posters were around the school and the hall looked immaculate and at it's finest. Venus and the other Ravenclaw's, they were all squealing like crazy. Tom had never asked her to the ball, which was odd. They had been dating for a long time now, why wouldn't he ask her?

She put on a beautiful white ballroom outfit, she put her beautiful hair up in a bun and put on some hardly noticeable makeup. She got a swan hat and put it on her head. She had big wings on the back, and she did look stunning. Nerves was boiling inside of her. She looked in the mirror once more, before heading out.

She waltzed down the stairs to see everyone had already gone in, the doors were shut. She picked up her dress and got her wand out.

'Alohomora' she whispered as the doors unlocked. She could hear music blasting. She opened the doors, everyone turned themselves to see the innocent girl standing before them. Venus inhaled before stepping in, nobody spoke, just everyone's eyes on the girl. She looked around and gave a sheepish smile, everyone was dressed in black and white and some form of animal.

She then stepped to the side of the ballroom. After some time everyone resumed to what they were doing, but she knew they were talking about her.

Soon the music began to swing through her ears as many couples danced the waltz. Until she felt someone tap on her shoulder. She turned her head to see a well dressed man with a top hat, with bunny ears sticking out. It was Tom.

'Finally started talking to me?' She crossed her arms not satisfied with his appearance, but he was handsome.

'I'm sorry if I—' Tom got cut off

'You ignored me for two weeks, didn't even speak to me! And I don't need you to ruin my night' Venus turned away

'You look beautiful, Venus. I didn't speak to you because I was...wrong.' He sighed

He was saying he's wrong?! For the first time Venus was surprised. She couldn't stay mad at him for long. She turned to meet his gaze once more.

'You mean that?' She raised an eyebrow

'Yes...I only care about you. Nothing else. Not even my NEWT's not even anything we've planned, I don't care all I wanted to say is I'm sorry and I lov—"

He got cut off by soft lips on his, for they were never broken apart. He was startled. She pulled away and smiled. Her rosy cheeks shined in the light. Tom was even forgetting about anything he had ever planned.

'I'm sorry, darling. It was most rude of me. You look like nothing I've ever seen.' He stretched out his hand

'May I?' He bowed and asked for her hand.

'You may' she bowed taking his warm hand, he lead her in the middle of the waltzing couples. They started to dance

'Since when did Tom Riddle know how to dance?!' She laughed as he lifted her up and back down