𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔

Summer 1942

Venus waved goodbye to all her friends which was all of the Ravenclaw's and half of Gryffindors and Hufflepuff's.

She hopped on the train and said goodbye to Frank,Alice, Euphemia and Fleamont.

She didn't see Tom anywhere, but Venus managed to smuggle the book out and it was in her trunk. She stared at Merope gaunt's ring twisting it around.

She sat in a compartment by herself with Atlantis, the only thing in her head was what Tom had told her and about the Horcruxes. Atlantis meowed. Soon Venus saw the compartment door slide open. To her surprise it was the raven curly haired boy, Tom.

'Hey Tom' she patted the spot next to her.

'Have you thought about helping me?' He asked

'Tom, this is despicable. I mean killing someone's is bad isn't it?' She shook her head, Tom sat next to her

He held her hand in his looking at Venus desperately

'I can't do this without you, Venus. You'll love when the darkness consumes you.' He smiled

She looked at Atlantis who just meowed and looked around thinking of what to say.

His fingers brushed over Merope Gaunt's ring.

'Please, Venus.' He whispered

She met his longing gaze and nodded slowly. His face lit up as the train stopped. Venus was filled with guilt, all the lives she would be ruining with this one thing.

She got up and so did he. They were facing eachother looking into eachothers eyes.
Venus gulped and she saw his Adam's apple bobbing up and down.

'Thank you, Venus' Tom gripped her waist and pulled her closer

Venus's heart banged against her rib cage, this was sinful. This was wrong. She knew it would ruin the Wizarding world. But she liked the adventure.

His cold hand caressed her cheek. And leaned forward. Venus had never kissed anyone as alarms were going off in her head. They were about to kiss until someone coughed. They both looked to see the trolley lady looking at them.

They both brushed themselves up. What was Venus thinking about kissing Tom Riddle. She must of been spiked.

Venus went out the compartment with Atlantis. She glanced back at Tom and she gave a sad expression. Her name would be ruined if his plan proceeded.

She went back to her house in the British isles. She greeted her guardians because Helena and Rowena were both dead.

Venus went up to her room and started unpacking. Soon she saw a owl tapping on the window she opened it and took the letter from the bird.

'Thank you, let me guess you came from Tom Riddle' Venus smiled letting the owl in. It perched on her shoulder as she unfolded the black envelope

Dearest Aquaintance Venus,

I wish to inform you that visiting hours at the Orphanage are from 1pm to 5pm.

We will discuss everything there. By the way the people there are mudbloods and hate me. But don't worry I take care of that myself.

Everyone will one day fear our names. When we become the greatest sorcerers in the world!

I hope to be meeting you.

T.M.Riddle

Venus smiled and went over to her desk and started writing back

Dear Tom,