If there's a will there's a way and our way is family

Alice *Gasped* it was one of the times that they came back empty handed from looking for me. What is it Alice what did you see? Jasper asked her. She got tears in her eyes. Farrah! It was about Farrah. What about her?! I just saw a horrible horrible future where Farrah never came home for at least a year, when we needed witnesses for a battle we were having with Aro.

Edward *sighed* maybe Jack has seen her, maybe she's at the NP?! No way, Jack has no idea she's missing. Farrah asked us not to worry him. Give me that note, let me see it again. Edward asked Bella. She gave it to him, he read it over and over again, trying to figure it out.

Jacob had come over, seeing if anyone had figured anything out, if anything had come from me running away it was that they all had learned to work together to try and find me. Edward trained himself to read between the lines, literally just like how Percy can read Greek, and switch it to English.

I'm sorry Edward, but Farrah just doesn't want to be found. Carlisle said, placing a hand on Edward's shoulder. Yes she does! He said not taking his eyes off the note, and Jacob and I have to be the ones to find her. It makes some form of sense. We both have the strongest connection to her, I'm her brother, and Jacob's her BFF wreathe we all like that truth or not.

Alice in your vision how did we finally find Farrah? You had a scarf that she wore, a piece of something you kept in your room, out of all the stuff you have of hers in there, and you never left home without it, Jacob sniffed her out, finding her.

Of course, her scarf, why didn't I think of that? He pulled it out of his pocket. Like you just said Alice I never leave home without it. I feel bad she thinks she's being selfish, but I only ever did spend time with her, it's unusual for all of us not with me being with her.

I'm so sorry, that I caused this, maybe I should've never come here. No Bella, it's not your fault, Farrah wouldn't want it that way, it would just make her feel more guilty, she also said she didn't want anyone to split us up, remember?! Here Jake, sniff her out, we need to find her!

Ok, I'm on it. He changed into his wolf self sniffing the piece of clothing. He changed back gaining my scent. Ok I caught the scent, we'll leave bright and early tomorrow morning.

Will you remember it after that?! Yeah, yeah, she's my Best Friend, I'd never forget her. So the 2 of us will go. Uh, maybe I should go too. Why? Cause she's my sister and, I also know she cares about you both very strongly, and I bet she wouldn't be happy if you guys fought the whole way to wherever it was you guys are going, much less ripped each other's heads off.

Jake rolled his eyes. We'll be fine. IDK Jacob, maybe she should come. Edward said giving a slight chuckle. Boys stop it, everyone just go to sleep. In the morning they packed up and headed out in the search for me. Jacob as his wolf self the entire time.

We're getting close, come on this way. It was a good thing it wasn't too cold, for Bella. We're here. Of course she'd be here it's our old summer home, and we stay here until, we know it's safe to return back. They knocked on the door. No one answered.

I thought you said she was here?! She is I can smell her. I was out hunting, they let them selves in. I came back. I stood shocked, tears in my eyes. What are you all doing here? I could ask you the same thing. Bella decided to go wait in another room, she didn't want to come between the 3 of us again.

Farrah we need to talk. I'm so sorry, he explained himself, as did Jacob, they tried to hug me, I pulled away, still upset. Farrah, we came all this way to find you and we don't even get a hello? Edward asked me with a sly smile and his evil voice.

What are you thinking Edward?! I asked scared that was the voice and look they each gave me before, they, "attacked" me. Farrah you're about to not give us another choice, you wanted the attention, well we want to give it to you, he said nudging Jake. Oh yeah big time!

Stay back! I backed myself into a corner with nowhere to go, you wanted the attention, well you got it, Jacob, let's work together, like she wants. You got it! Stay back! BELLA?!

The Twilight TwistOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara