The boat accident and other things

What did your friends all mean by that the Cullen's don't come here except Farrah? At the sound of my name called I rode a wave back in to hope to hop right into the convo they were having about me. I grabbed the bored and held my breath swimming underneath the waves to scare my sister. when she didn't see me out in the ocean she'll think I disappeared, and then freak out, but then I'll appear out of nowhere.

Jake's thoughts: Gee that sounds like a great plan kiddo, except I can hear you as well too. Mine: Damn it Jacob Black! Oh well still gonna do it. Uh huh good luck with that. Bella want to help me freak out your sister? Um.... Sure you do just follow my lead. OMG there's a, a.... Jake said pointing out into the water near where Seth happened to be sorta more or less behind me. There's a SHARK heading your way. Using his powers to get to Seth, Seth took the hint and held his breath to start swimming toward me.

WHAT?! SHARK FARRAH SHARK SWIM FASTER! COME ON SISSY YOU GOTTA SWIM FASTER. Nice Bella. Thanks for playing along. Seth was swimming too close and the closer he got to me I accidentally kicked him. I held my breath opening my eyes under water, trying to connect to my so called shark. Mine: Seth? You guys are not funny that was scary! Him: Sorry kiddo want me to help you get them back? Me: Yes please! AH! HELP IT'S GOTTA HOLD ME! IT REALLY WAS A SHARK! JACOB HELP!

WHAT? I went under and held my breath. I watched Jacob get into the water and closed my eyes Seth had swam away to go a different way back to shore. I felt Jake grab a strong hold of me. He carried me bridle style back to the beach. His thoughts: That shouldn't had happened she can kill even sharks and hold her breath for a long time what happened?! When we reached the sand.... I *coughed* up water and hit his arm. You guys suck Jacob Black!

Hey? He said dropping me in the sand, I got back onto my feet and we wrestled in the sand for a while. Until he got me in a head lock running his knuckles through my hair messing it up. Damn it Jacob that wasn't nice! Yeah well you were gonna freak out Bella that wouldn't had been nice either. Yeah, but I would've just gone under and swam the rest of the way and then appeared behind her. That was horrible don't ever do that again! Come on you know we were kidding. Yeah I know and I got you back, but next time you try to do that I'm gonna call my brother and have him come and get me.

Hey? He knows I was kidding, but he knew Edward might do some serious damage to him if he hurt me. Ha Edward doesn't scare me! Sure he does he scares everyone. He doesn't scare me. Well Bella that's because you don't know him like we do. Hopefully she never will. Jake! I said punching his arm. OW! That didn't hurt. So wait stop it! Jake you were gonna tell me the story of the Cullen's? He was? Jacob?

Hey I'm surprised she caught that. Hey I can keep a secret you can trust me. Really it's nothing but an old story. Hey I want to know I bet Farrah knows the story. Yeah ok have you ever heard about how Quileutes legends are possibly descended from wolves? Yeah like real live wolves that's not a real thing is it? I know Farrah has at least read it before. Right? Oh yeah memorized it from front to back pretty cool stories in it.

Really? Well go on tell me more. Yeah well that's at least the legend of our little "pack" here. So ok tell me my sister's story then? Well..... They were supposed to be the enemy clan, all except they claimed to be something different, so we made a treaty with them long ago that we promised in exchange of our little deal that we made that no one would ever find out what was really under all the pale faces. We've kept that treaty ever since and it hasn't been changed until we all met your sister and because of her we came to an agreement to all get along either way for her safety since she's really one of them, but we're also like her different kind of family her other brothers, she's our honorary one.

Well thanks Jacob I'm glad to be. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. Bella aw's at us.... Wait I thought you all just moved here? No they all just moved back. So uh what are they really? It's just a story Bella, I told her suddenly getting really interested in my feet staring down at the sand underneath me. Come on sister's let's get you back home. Sam take Farrah I'll get Bella back.

Right come on Farrah let's get you back to Cullen's place. You run or bike over here? Isn't that a far run? Not for us. Come on Farrah let's go home? Ok Bye Bells. See ya sissy. She says hugging me. See ya soon I say hugging her back. Come on Cullen let's go, I'll race ya. You're on Sam. With that I went back home.

Someplace else evil vampires are a foot near a boat dock watching their pray with a man gone fishing. The fisher man sees Victoria, James comes up next to her. The man starts asking them all the same horror movie questions, Who are you? What do you want? Why are you doing this?

Laurent comes up out of nowhere telling James not to play with his food. They all kill him and you can hear a blood curdling scream for miles, before they die out and the man was now dead.