Dylan didn't say anything more. He left the place.

''Damn, she's damn angry'', Dylan gulped down the water.

''She refuses to listen to anyone'', Riley sighs. ''Jonas, maybe you can talk with her''

''I don't think it's a good idea....'', Jonas sighed.

''Why? Aren't you her boyfriend?'', Dylan raised his brow.

''Not yet'', Jonas scoffed. ''We are not official yet''

''Don't you dare to play with her feelings, Jonas...'', Dylan looked dissatisfied with Jonas's answer.

''Guys, relax... we are not here to talk about Jazelle and Jonas's relationship. We need to find a way to talk with Jazelle'', Riley shakes his head.

''I will try'', Jonas sighs.

When Jazelle comes back home, she sees Jonas who is walking back and forth in the hall.

''What are you doing?'', she raised her brow.

''Hey'', Jonas fakes a smile. ''Welcome home''

Jazelle walks towards him and hugs him. ''I feel stressed'', she stated.

''Loosen up a bit... you have so many things playing in your head'', Jonas advises as he wraps his arm around her.

Someone rings the bell. Jonas left to check the person whereas Jazelle walked back to my room.

''I'm having a headache...'', Jazelle threw her handbag on the bed as she walked to the closet to take my clothes.

''Jazelle'', hearing a familiar voice, she turned back and her expression dropped seeing Sara.

''What the hell are you doing?'', She asked Sara. But all of a sudden her head feels heavy all of suddenly. She blinked her eyes many times.

''Jazelle, I'm sorry'', Sara walks towards Jazelle. ''I'm sorry for hitting you that time'', she grabs Jazelle's arm. ''But dad loved your mother sincerely'', soon after she said it, Jazelle pushed Sara away.

''Don't fucking touch me, bitch'', Jazelle gritted her teeth and when she looked in front of her, she was shocked seeing Sara who is on the floor, bleeding on her head. She didn't realize she pushed Sara harder and she fell on the desk behind her.

''Jazelle, what the hell are you doing?'', Jonas came beside Sara and supported her to stand.

''Shit, Sara'', Dylan entered all of sudden.

''I'm ok..'', Sara says softly.

''Glad you didn't die in my hands'', Jazelle smirked, although she felt guilty for hurting Sara.

''But this is not me.... What am I doing? I hurt someone!'', she thinks to herself.

''Dylan, just leave this house'', Jonas instructed. Jazelle sees Dylan bring Sara out but he gives her a glare before he leaves.

''What are you doing Jazelle?'', Jonas turned to see Jazelle. He sounded serious.

''What now? You are upset for hurting your girlfriend?'', Jazelle crossed her arms.

''You are doing too much Jazelle! They want to talk with you. At least listen to them before you assume everything yourself'', he looked like controlling his tone.

''Oh I'm doing too much now?'', she smirked. ''You are doing too much. You always support Sara before me. Wait a minute, now I know. You are just like my father! Son of a bitch!'', she accused.

''JAZELLE!'', Jonas looked furious. ''Enough! You are going overboard'', he added.

''Truth hurts so much, doesn't it? No wonder you and Sara always work together. How was it sleeping with her? Nice, is it?'', she asked him sarcastically.

''You are crazy'', Jonas shakes his head disappointedly. ''You are fucking crazy right now!'', soon after he said it, Jazelle slapped him.

''Yes, I'm crazy. Get lost'', she ordered.

Before Jonas walked out of her room, he slammed the door.

Jazelle panted, feeling heavy on her heart, having a headache with everything that was happening around her. Her anger reached its peak

''Maybe he's right... I'm getting crazy'', she looked at herself in the mirror in front of her. Even she felt disgusted with herself.

Her nose was bleeding. Wiping my nose, she entered the bathroom to take a bath.

''I'm having too much stress'', she thinks to herself.

*********************************

I think Jazelle is going overboard....

I hope she realizes her mistakes