Kiss??

JAZELLE POV

Ok, I think someone kidnapped me.

No idiot, you are in Jonas's house, remember?

Damn... I slapped myself to come out of this dream! But no, it doesn't disappear. I'm at Jonas's house... This room is my ex-room.

While taking a bath, I couldn't stop thinking about the incident in my office.

Did he hug me that time?

Well, you hug him also, remember?

Shit, what the heck!

No, don't overthink... It must be a dream. I passed out, and he brought me to his house... that's all....

I tip-toed like a mouse out from the room and to the main door. When I was about to grab the doorknob, someone opened the door.

Not again? Damn!

I looked up and noticed Jonas, who was staring down at me. Quickly I stand up correctly.

''W....What?'', I snapped at him, looking bold outside but wrecking in the nervous inside. ''I'm f...fine and healthy....'', I told him, seeing him keep staring at me without saying anything.

Jonas closed the door casually, still maintaining his silence.

''Don't close the door... I'm leaving right now, right at this moment'', I talked behind him.

''Huh-uh? Where are you going to live?'', he teases.

''I have so many friends, and they told me that I can live at their guest house'', I replied, following him from behind. ''Unlike you, I'm popular, I have so many talents...''

''That I agree'', he turned back all of a sudden, which made me hit my head on his chest.

''Damn you, Jonas, I will not let you step on me again'', I said firmly. ''Just wait and see... I'm going to earn higher than you!'', I said in a determined tone. 

Jonas suddenly chuckles, which surprises me. It's not a mocking smile or a cynical smile. He seems like enjoying the moment.

No, don't be deceived by his expression....

''You always do this'', I said, balling my hands. ''You always laugh at me, don't you? You know my weakness; you know I have dyslexia... I regret staying here with....'', before I finish my words, suddenly Jonas pushes me behind the wall, his eyes.... his breathtaking eyes were staring right into my eyes. His hands holding my hips securely. 

Before I could adapt this, I found his lips on mine. His fucking sexy lips!

My eyes widened. He tilted my head slightly as he kissed me passionately. I stand still, without pushing him or stopping him. My body froze and my lips remained closed. My body couldn't move at all as he was kissing me passionately. 

Jonas leans back, smiling as he stares at me with green eyes. He was an inch away from me, and I could feel his breath fanning my face.

''You are talking a lot'', he smirked. Suddenly I pushed him away from me.

''Y....y....you d...did this because I t....talk a lot?'', I wanted to hit myself for stammering.

''Of course'', he shrugs. ''You are talking a lot without thinking'', he added, giving me a sharp look.

''No, no no'', I walk back and forth. ''This is not happening'', I shake my head.

''What? The kiss?'', Jonas teases from the side. My cheeks flushed with his word.