News

JAZELLE POV

As usual, after work, I walk in the street to go back to my house. I miss Jonas. It's been almost two weeks since he left me. I want to apologize to him.

My steps halted when I saw Jonas under a lamppost. He was typing something on his phone. Only God knows how happy I'm to see him again.

''Jonas'', I called him. He turned his sight to me. Running to him, I hugged him happily. ''Jonas, you are back. Oh My God, I'm so happy'', I jumped happily. ''I miss you so much'', I leaned back to see him.

He was staring at me without giving any expression. ''What? Don't you miss me?'', I asked him.

''Jonas, let's go... I'm done'', someone called him. I see a pretty woman come beside her and cling to his arm. She sees me. ''You meet your friend here?'', she asked him.

''Yes, let's go'', Jonas walks forward with the woman.

''Jonas, wait'', I grabbed his arm and turned him back. ''W...When.... Did you return?'', I asked.

''Yesterday'', he replied shortly.

''Hey guys, wait for me'', I heard Olivia's voice and I saw her joining Jonas and that girl. Olivia was surprised to see me but she didn't bother to greet me.

''Why you didn't back home?'', I asked him; feeling upset. ''Do you know how much I tried to call you?'', I asked.

''Why should I tell you everything? I'm a son of bitch for you right?'', Jonas retorted.

''I'm sorry, please come home. Let's talk about this'', I requested.

''Just leave me alone Jazelle'', Jonas said as he walked forward.

''Who is she?'', I heard the unknown girl ask Olivia while walking forward.

This is my fault... Definitely my fault. I need to amend my mistake!

I decided to cook clam pasta for Jonas and bring it to him surprisingly. During lunchtime, I went to his company to meet him.

''Jonas'', I greeted him after seeing him in his office; reviewing a file. Jonas looked up at me. ''I made clam pasta for you'', I showed the lunch box. ''I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry... please forgive me... please...'', I showed my puppy eyes.

''I didn't ask you to do this'', he sighed.

''But...'',

''Jonas, let's go for lunch. I'm hungry'', someone barges inside his office. I see the same girl I saw with him last time.

''Hey, you again?'', she greeted me. ''Jeez... won't you stop bugging him? He's mine, only mine'', she said proudly.

''Leah, we need to meet a client now. Let's go'', Jonas stands up.

Both of them left the room. Now what? He's hurting me for hurting him? I made this pasta for him but he didn't appreciate me at all.

Letting many sighs, I was walking in the street and saw Jonas and Leah inside a restaurant. Leah was talking comfortably with Jonas and he laughed. 

No hell, how can he laugh being with her?

My phone rang; snapped me out.

''Hello'', I answered the call while my eyes were set on both of them.

''Miss Owen, I'm Doctor Adam Stevens, calling from Island hospital. I need to meet you regarding your report. Are you available right now?'', he asks.

''Ok, I will be there in 15 minutes'', I informed him.