A small gentle hand broke the female out of her thoughts, her blue eyes landed on the dark brown eyes of the little girl. She gave a curious and worried look to the older female who only smiled in response. Jean looked towards the blonde king, seeing him take a step closer to the hole. "Wait," she called out, "you don't want to get too close. That stuff is harmful to human's and Servant's alike."

"What is it?" the king asked as he turned to the female.

"It's a dark essence that a corrupted Grail can give out. I didn't realise that the Grail's that Fujimaru was collecting were corrupted. But, that essence has the power to corrupt a Servant and, depending on how much there is, can destroy a civilization."

"If Tiamat has this, it means that she has access to a Holy Grail, correct?"

"Most likely," Jean responded. "My guess is that she typically stays here to collect power. But, if she's not here..." the female trailed off as her eyes widened. "We have to get back to Uruk," she didn't give him much time to respond as she picked up the little girl and started running. 'If Tiamat isn't there then she must be trying to take down Uruk.'

<><><><><>

It didn't take too long for the group to find their way out as Gilgamesh remembered the way, however, it did take them some time to get to Uruk. They stood on top of a hill as Tiamat sat in front of the wall consealing Uruk from any attacks by the beasts. Jean set Aea down, her eyes holding worry for the citizens. "Stay here with Aea," she spoke, as she turned to Gilgamesh. "I'm going to go help Leonidas."

The girl jumped down from the cliff they were on, sliding down the rest fo the slope when she landed on it. Her eyes met with familiar pink hair as she ran towards the city. 'That hair...' she thought, 'It can't be...' she sped up as she recognised 'Tiamat'. The large Servant being known to her as Gorgon, a form of Medusa. The Avanger Class Servant was tall, easily towering over the city near her. She resembled a naga as half of her body was human and the other half belonging to a black and red snake. Her hair was a long light pink color and some of the strands faded into multiple black snakes. Her bangs covered some of her face, but that just made her light-pink eyed glare look even more threatening.

The female could see a familiar form rushing towards the beast. It was Ushiwakamaru, the Rider Class Servant that Gilgamesh had summoned. The red-haired girl knew that the female was ready to fight against Gorgon till she died, and she also knew that unless she got in there to stop the female she would.

The Wielder's eyes glowed a brighter blue as she used her magic, her fighting outfit fading into a white skin-tight sleeveless crop top with some gold armor. The golden armor climbed up to for a halter neck neckline. A black sleeve appeared on her right hand, the top of the sleeve and her wrist holding golden armor as well, a golden bracelet was around her upper left arm. She wore short black spandex shorts, golden armor hanging off her right side with a white cloth flowing from underneath it. She didn't wear shoes, instead having a single black stocking on her left leg that had golden armor surrounding the top and her ankle, her other leg only have a golden anklet. Her long red hair was pulled back with a black and golden crown adorning her head.

Ishtar's blue and golden boat flew next to her as the female lifted herself off the ground, it felt weird to her to be flying but it was the quickest way to get to Tiamat. She had seen Ishtar's speed first hand and needed that to get to Uruk in time. She flew towards the city, slightly off balance as she had to get use to her feet not touching the ground. The female's blue eyes landed on a black snake that was getting too close to Ushiwaka. The Servant pointed her finger towards the snake, a small golden light appeared at the tip of her finger. Her eyes widened as a huge amount of energy bursted from the ball, shooting straight towards the snake.

Jean breathed heavily as she felt the mana leave her as she used the spell, "Okay...I've got to get used to her power..." she mumbled. This was the first time she had decided to use powers from a powerful Servant such as Ishtar and to say that she was a novice at using such power was an understatement. The female shook her head, focusing on trying to get to Uruk faster as she realised that Ushiwaka was about to use her Noble Phantasm.

The Rider got closer to the beast and didn't unleash her Noble Phantasm until she was right in front of the Avenger. A bright light shined as Ushiwakamaru used her Noble Phantasm making a cloud of dust appear. Jean stopped dead in her tracks as the dust headed her way, she put her arms up to cover her eyes, onyl putting them down when she knew the dust had cleared. However, as soon as she did, she wished she hadn't.

Gorgon was still standing tall, an disgusted look on her face as she looked at the human empire in front of her. "Now that I've defeated your defenses, I believe it is time that I destroy Uruk and then kill the king," she spoke, her voice echoing through the valley.

"I don't think so!" Jean yelled as she shot a few beams towards the half-snake female. The Avenger's glare turned towards the red-haired girl. Multiple snakes came up to block the attacks that were headed her way.

"It's Mrs. Jean!" Mash pointed out as she looked at the female, the others looking towards her as well.

"Ah, so she decided to tap into Ishtar's power? That'll certainly help," Merlin spoke.

"Wait, Jean's there?!" Romani yelled from the other side of the watch. His green eyes looking at the screen that showed everyone's positions. He turned to a Chaldea member and nodded, signalling that it was okay to go get the two people who had stormed in earlier. "Make sure that she doesn't move!"

"Uh, that'll be tough, Doctor...she's taking on Tiamat."

Jean dodged an attack from the Avenger, her eyes holding a glare as she shot another barrage of attacks towards the female. 'I don't know Ishtar's Noble Phantasm and my attacks aren't doing much. I need to change strategies,' she thought as she flew past Tiamat. 'Maybe if I can get her away from the city.'

Gorgon turned towards the flying Servant, "You pesky human!" she yelled towards the female as she started moving towards her. The female dodged the attacks coming her way as Gorgon followed her. It wasn't until she was almost completely out of Uruk's sight, did she land. Her outfit faded into her typical battle armor, a sword fading into her hand as she waited for an attack by the snake-like woman.